Enemy-Spawning Item mod.

JonathanLS

I'm looking for a mod that'll give me an item. When used, it'll bring up a menu, where I can spawn one, five, ten or twenty non-essential male or female enemy NPCs around me/in front of me, for me to fight. Bandits, Guards, Well-equipped Bandits, Stormcloaks, anything can be an option, as long as I can spawn many enemies to fight, and there are no penalties from training my weapons skills by slaughtering them all. (I don't want to get a high bounty by killing town guards that are actually linked to any town. If this can't be avoided/worked around, don't include town guards as a selectable option) I don't even mind if it's difficult. Heck, I welcome difficulty. Include an extra-hard setting, where it spawns very-well-equipped Bandits with enchanted armours, a lot of gold, and powerful enchanted weapons.

Sure, the world of Skyrim is pretty and all, but I need more enemies to fight, and taking their gear would be a nice reward for winning the upcoming epic battle.

I'm asking because I've seen something similar in Fallout New Vegas, http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/36849 but there was no option to decide the spawned NPC's gender. Could that be added? Deciding the enemy's gender would probably come up before choosing which enemy to spawn.

No mod needed for what you want.

Just do this.

Open up a new text file on your desktop. then wright   Player.placeatme 00039cf5 5   The number stands for how many bandits you will spawn. 

Now rename the ini file to something short like farm then place it in your skyrim directory where your skyrim exe is. now when your in-game all you have to do is open up console and type. bat farm 

Now if you want to spawn a different enemy all you need to do if find there ID's off of this site ill post below and replace the ini id. 

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:NPCs

Archived