Tiranno71's Personal Follower + Underwear Mania

View File

Please Note:

Version 2.08 will be uploaded soon.

For who can't wait

it's already available on Nexus.

Hi, just trying to make some though followers for personal use.

I'm starting from a few days to "doodle" with CK xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png so take the mod as is (for now).

7 Lvl 35 Nord Males awaiting you in Whiterun listening the preacher near the well and beyond. xbiggrin.png.pagespeed.ic.yJVH25T4ne.png

In this update I've added some goodies and "Big" Kunta Kinte! (I like so much him) :D

Please Note: This mod covers the male human races only. Humanoid and/or beast bodies not tested.

Required:

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

Optional:

Another Hairy Body Textures for Schlongs of Skyrim

Extensible Follower Framework

FollowerLivePackage.

Installation:

Please Unistall the previous loose files version

NMM: Click No and Yes to All

Normal: Copy in data/ and enable the .esp in data files.

I hope You like it. I made it just for fun nothing complex, nothing serious! XD

P.s.: The new Kunta Kinte screenshot is related to next update.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/03/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hi. (sry for my english)
Man, i don't use so much the Creation kit but i know about a trick to fix the head an body color mismatch .

In the section of "character" select the NPC and press Ctrl + F4, this is for save the configuration of the facetint data.

The Creation kit save this data in:
Data\textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint

and

Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint

look for your mod name and save that folders. use this whit the mod to fix the color mismach.

I hope you can use this tip.

Hi. (sry for my english)

Man, i don't use so much the Creation kit but i know about a trick to fix the head an body color mismatch .

In the section of "character" select the NPC and press Ctrl + F4, this is for save the configuration of the facetint data.

The Creation kit save this data in:

Data\textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint

and

Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint

look for your mod name and save that folders. use this whit the mod to fix the color mismach.

I hope you can use this tip.

Hi, thank U but I done that akready indeed if you look inside the archire the are the respective textures and meshes.

Some of the followers do not have the follow dialog.  Would like greater variety of shape.  Some skinny guys would be good.  Also, what are their stats?  Some variety of armor/equipment would be nice too, so that they don't all look like executioners.

Re: latest version... Huessin, Makson, Vertex, and Alec still do not have follower dialog.  Also, re: spells, mana is WAY too high.  Costs 466 mana for me.  That's higher than my expert level conjuration spells, and nearly as much as my master-level conjuration spells.

Re: latest version... Huessin, Makson, Vertex, and Alec still do not have follower dialog.  Also, re: spells, mana is WAY too high.  Costs 466 mana for me.  That's higher than my expert level conjuration spells, and nearly as much as my master-level conjuration spells.

I Know, indeed i said in description to use the mod with Extensible Follower Framework (or similar) to bypass this missing. I recalibrate the cost in next update. I'm a noob in Ck, Just started from a few days £to play£ with CK so as told in main post ... take the mod as is pliz! :D

EDIT: Ok man, :D Fixed dialogues, now all the NPC have the "Follow me..." dialog (Tested), lowered mana cost for summoning (i hope. I wait for feedback) and plus added some random spells to summoned NPC. U find the update in download section :D Bye.

Hello! They are great hunks and true eye candies! Kudos! (and sorry if my English is weird :P)

In the V2.01 however, Huessein (the one stands outside Jorrvaskr) seems slightly glitched that his hands are missing when he's in his TERA armor. I have not installed the TERA armor mod so it's his unmodified armor that glitched for me. (His body is ok after I strip him naked)

But at the same time, can you please consider making a version of them (including summoned ones) with vanilla armors? :) Not a real fan of skimpy armor tho. Thank you for considering and plz keep up the great modding :)

Hello! They are great hunks and true eye candies! Kudos! (and sorry if my English is weird :P)

In the V2.01 however, Huessein (the one stands outside Jorrvaskr) seems slightly glitched that his hands are missing when he's in his TERA armor. I have not installed the TERA armor mod so it's his unmodified armor that glitched for me. (His body is ok after I strip him naked)

But at the same time, can you please consider making a version of them (including summoned ones) with vanilla armors? :) Not a real fan of skimpy armor tho. Thank you for considering and plz keep up the great modding :)

Hi, thanks for using this mod:) Well, in the next update i'll return to vanilla armors at this time (too many problems for now), but i'm implementing varied and coloured executioner robes and underwears :) for now is toghether this mod but when I discover how (XD) will be a standalone mod called SOS - UNDERWEARMANIA ^_^  (sneak preview in screenshot) For now counts 29 different robes, sets (robes+underwear) and underwears. Stay tuned!!! :D Update soon!

post-364156-0-31450500-1407754404_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on the update guyz :) Great news for Kurios & co.

They're becoming standalon followers with some "improvements".

Look great and the mismatch of head/body seems to be not a problem anymore.

I've finisched 6 of 8 base followers (alter-ego and bewfy version next step).

On my blof there is some sneak preview. Be patience! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Hi quick question,

Is there an update where we can give them better armors or make them carry weaponsthat we plan to sell later to a shop?

It seems so far I am able to trade items that are worth 0 in weight. Perhaps I am missing something?

Hi quick question,

Is there an update where we can give them better armors or make them carry weaponsthat we plan to sell later to a shop?

It seems so far I am able to trade items that are worth 0 in weight. Perhaps I am missing something?

Hi, sorry but this mod is not balanced, Giving them other armors they don't wear new ones? If you give an item they don't take it? Please explain more maybe i can fix it. I'm doing only the gfx  side of the mod, the other things were made in bulk. There is an update but your issues i think still remain. If you use Extensible Follower Framework or similar you can force them to equip what you want.

Simply put, as soon as I open up the trade screen, any items I want to give him to hold are greyed out as if he cannot carry any more items.

If I take any items from him, I am also unable to give it back to him as those items are greyed out as well

Weird thing. I've tried and i haven't encountered this problem (but i use EFF not tested without). Anyway U R the only one that report this issue. I'll check it again as possible. :)

• 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...