Crashing, Tried everything.

bob223355

So, I was playing and jumped out of the game for a minute. Jumped back in and it gets to the imperial dragon symbol and loads for a second or two and then before the options (continue, New game, load, etc) pop up, it just CTD.

I've tried different load orders, I've tried TES edit and it goes through just fine. I dunno what to do now.

This is what my papyrus log says after each try;

[07/31/2014 - 08:27:24PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[07/31/2014 - 08:27:24PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[07/31/2014 - 08:27:24PM] Update budget: 2.000000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[07/31/2014 - 08:27:24PM] Memory page: 1000 (min) 2000 (max) 90000 (max total)
[07/31/2014 - 08:27:41PM] Cannot open store for class "huntersvisionimodscript", missing file?
[07/31/2014 - 08:27:42PM] Cannot open store for class "slaDesireEffScr", missing file?
[07/31/2014 - 08:27:42PM] Cannot open store for class "aDr_BAN_scr_addPerk", missing file?
[07/31/2014 - 08:27:43PM] Cannot open store for class "RL_VersionChooser", missing file?
[07/31/2014 - 08:27:43PM] Cannot open store for class "WoodMaskScript", missing file?

It was playing just fine literally like 2min before when I jumped outta game.

Any Ideas?

Edit; So I just disabled all mods and still did the exact same thing. I tried doing the validation via steam and nothing...

Edit2; So, I spent 5hours trying to figure this out. (stuff like unintalling and reinstalling, testing with just a few mods to no mods at all, new LOOT new SKSE, FINS, everything).

After that I find I can run the game just fine if no mods at all are installed, so, I start activating them one at a time to maybe find the source. Turns out for some reason it's the unoffical patches! WTF I downloaded them first thing like 3 months ago and now they're not working? And yes, my version of skyrim is a bought and paid for via steam and updated to newest version 1.9.32.0 with auto updates and all that jazz. I even did all that cleaning with TES Edit too btw.

So, I figured it was a mod that was conflicting with it...nope. I tried running just skyrim and the patches and it crashes. Even uninstalling them and downloading new patches didn't work, which I was hoping they would...ugh, I'll play with it for a bit here and there but I can play skyrim without the patches atleast.

PS. I thought maybe it was the most recent change to skyrim I made, which was the newest Racemenu but it works just fine...ugh Skyrim logic...

This is probably going to sound redundant and you've probably already tried this, but bear with me anyways. 

Did you:

1) Run LOOT on your system to configure your load order properly

2) Clean your files with TES5EDIT as specified by LOOT

3) Install the latest version of SKSE 

4) Run FNIS after every installed mod that adds animations

Also, validating your files via steam replaces the Skyrim.esm, Dawnguard.esm, Hearhfires.esm, Update.esm and Dragonborn.esm with the Bethesda version which has dirty edits, so you will have to clean those files again if you did not. 

Posting your load order will help to solve this issue as well. 

Archived