Hand-Breast Collision

LordZulten

Okay...

I've searched and read and looked everywhere, almost to the point where my eyes are bleeding..

I just want to figure out how to get hand-breast collision to work. I've attached my hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml, and maybe someone can give me some insight.

I keep seeing all this mention of a Havok Object, and I am wondering if this is necessary? If it is.. what is it? I can't seem to find a solid answer, unless I'm an idiot.

Basically it would be nice if it worked all the time with all armors, but if it will require me to edit all the armors, then I don't really care to do it. 

Will this work on NPC's as well as my character? 

I have tried all kinds of options for JFF and I can't seem to get it to work!

HALP.

plz

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

You have to have the havok object.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/974-havok-breast-physic-xml-files-for-beginners/

make sure you get the equipable item for yourself if you want it working on your character, and read that whole page about it to make sure you understand.

you'll need Havok Breast Physic.7z and XML for Beginners.7z

Thank you for the quick and helpful response. It worked perfectly, and maybe now people can find a quick tutorial for this fix.

Archived