Possible scaling issue fix?

I'm going to start this off by saying I am using sexlab 1.57 and I was getting the known scaling bug with the giant spider animation where it shrinks and the animation doesn't line up but I was also getting the issue with chaurus (it would grow much bigger than it was suppose to be, about chaurus reaver size) and wolves (the wolf issue wasn't that bad, sl would scale the wolf to about dog size which made the wolf's penis clip through the pelvis area and rub my characters belly rather than penetrate but I could fix it my moving the wolf up a bit).  I found this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9553/? which sets npcs walk speeds to match the players walk speed and in doing so the mod changes all actors scale to 1 so everyone is the same height and goes through animations at the same speed. At first glance it fixed my issue with the chaurus animation and it also fixed the issue with the wolf. I was using hentai creatures to spawn them in and during the animation the wolf changed its fur color to greyish rather than straight black but I think it was because I was testing it in Dawnstar because it was very snowy. The chaurus grew really big as my character did the strip animation like it usually does but as the animation started it shrunk down to the size the animation was designed for and it lined up perfectly. This got me thinking maybe it could fix the giant spider issue as well so I spawned in the hentai giant spider and I used sexlab matchmaker to start the animation and I got a cdt after my character played the strip animation (I've attached the papyrus.1 log at the bottom, I was playing for a while so that's why it's big). I relaunched Skyrim and re-summoned the hentai spider and used matchmaker to start the animation again and it played fine, the spider shrunk as my character was stripping but as the animation started it grew back to full size and the animation played fine (I'll attach the papyrus.0 log for this one as well to see if there are any issues) I then tried the giant spider animation multiple times and it worked like it was suppose to. I haven't tested using the actor movement keys because the animations lined up really well for me but on the surface this seems to fix the issue. I'm not sure of other ways to fix the scaling issue for chaurus/wolf (I know the giant spider one is borked and probably will be until sexlab gets updated more) so if there is a better way to fix this scaling issue I'd love to hear about it and I'd also like to get more experienced eyes to look at the log to  see if this fix will actually work and solve the issue for others.

Archived