Animations work prior to running LOOT but get "Stick Figure" after changing load order.

Ok I know most people will come out and say to run BOSS instead, but EVERY time I've ever tried to run BOSS it broke my game entirely, it would instantly CTD on launch every single time I've tried, so I had been using LOOT instead.

Well for some reason recently when I tried to run it, afterwards all of the female walk/run/sprint animations all result in the "stick figure" type thing like when you forget to run FINIS, but even after running my FINIS I would still get this, (luckily I always backup my load order via the txt backups in NMM) I would revert my game to prior to the LOOT load order and all animations work correctly, could anyone explain how a simple load order change could result in this happening?

Sounds like a mod conflict must be causing your problem. LOOT is just the new version of BOSS, you can still set userlist rules in metadata to get a conflicting plugin to load before a selected esp. I don't know your load order, or what mods would conflict to cause your issue, trial & error is your best bet then set a metadata rule to prevent it reoccurring.

Sounds like a mod conflict must be causing your problem. LOOT is just the new version of BOSS, you can still set userlist rules in metadata to get a conflicting plugin to load before a selected esp. I don't know your load order, or what mods would conflict to cause your issue, trial & error is your best bet then set a metadata rule to prevent it reoccurring.

Know if there's a way to have LOOT spit out a load order as a .txt or something else so I can put it up here so it'd help to troubleshoot? lol

Archived