need fps tips...but for a shitty CPU bottlenecking gpu

Guest Vendayn

Guest Vendayn

My phone autocorrects 660 to 770 or whatever it did. It was a bug in the autocorrect, from some addon that got downloaded that I didn't even ask to download. Probably came from one of the games on the phone. Was "AUTOCORRECT REPLACER" and it came out to be a virus.

Anyway...it is a Geforce 660 GTX...but my phone is really lame about autocorrecting.

Guest Vendayn

So, I get artifacts on armors, weapons, my character. I also get weird blocky rainbow textures.

Warband the trees disappear and get bad rainbow looking textures and become 2d like.

Oblivion the effects either go from colorful to a blocky complete whiteout look...or weird ass rainbow textures.

Trying Crysis...and that too is having major graphics problems. More artifacts, weird looking textures and turn rainbow looking as well.

Tried metro 2033, more artifacts...and weird textures and that one was the worst of them all.

Tried playing spore, that any computer can play...planets get blocky textures and more artifacts.

Tried rome 2 total war and did a huge battle...and did the same as metro 2033

Tried medieval 2, and all the textures became bugged and had to reset the game to fix it.

I have my PC in a really cool place too, can't get cooler than where it is...I have to wear a sweater or jacket to be on PC rofl. I know inside all the hardware may be different, but the only thing happening is huge graphics bugs. I would think if it was a heating problem, I'd see a ton of other symptoms...not just solely GPU issues.

In any case, I'm replacing two things...and getting a huge upgrade in both PSU and GPU.

Archived