Looking for help on mods to install and their setup

Azaira

I have been modding for about a month? And I've tried lots and lots of mods but the more I go through, the more I find.

If anyone would like to help, and has done wide and vast experimentation with lots and lots of mods, I would love some help setting my skyrim up to be beautifully landscaped, diversified, immersively harder, and completely stable (including sexlab).

I've probably gone through a hundred gigabytes of mods, but I just cant seem to get it set up right or stable.

Would love some insight into some of the more expansive mods like ENB, EBD, SkyRe, etc., and maybe teach me about others that I don't even know about.

I have gone through lots of testing and trial and error for hundreds of mods, but I think it would be far faster to get someone knowledgeable about a wide variety of it all to help push things along.

Usually goes ten times faster or so when you have someone to explain some things.

Anyways, I use Skype, if anyone is willing to help me with some of this, please pm me.

Archived