Adivce Needed for Modding Fo3 & NV

Hmm so i decided to download fallout 3 & new vegas again while Fo3 seems to work fine with Nexus mod manager and some minor issue exiting the game with the script extender freezes and u get the fo3 is not responding error. But fallout new vegas the nmm seems to not activate archive validation correctly as in it fails to work at all i had to use Fallout New Vegas ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated by Mouse0270 and Quarn on the nexus to get it to work  then had issues trying to get Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors by revanag to work at all just seems like it does not work at all kept getting the balc underwear around the pubic region but i could get the other bnb to work fine Bouncing Natural Breasts by thaumx Mkageyama this one anyways just looking for advise should i keep using nmm or try fomm cause the archive invalidation on there seems not to work either and whats the best archive invalidation utility to use or is there a page that's been updated recently that has the setup info i need on it Alright.

Thanks Peace

For the freeze on exit are you running "stutter remover" plugin, if so edit its ini file to enable "fast exit" setting and that issue will go away, did for me in FO3. For the texture issue look at the textures included with those mods you have trouble with, I have seen the "black underwear" one included in some older mods, just a guess. Also NMM may not understand some older mods install scipts and bork your install. Hence the recommendation to use FOMM.

Archived