Hiyokoclub - prevent Tabaxies from birthing

PhilMc2

Hi there,

does anyone know how to rewrite the hiyokoclub.esm or the hiyokogenerator.esp to permanently disable this tabaxi-race (from MBP)?

I`m playing only Synx-girls...having only sex with non-argonians, non-khajiits, non-tabaxis...just imperials, bretons an redguards

...and still my bunnies bear those tabaxi-kids

...Or can you even imagine a way to only let the Hiyokoclub-Mod bear Synx-Chars regardless of race? ...That would be my kingdom ^^

I already tried to erase all tabaxi-lines in the hg-esp and/or the hc-esm having opened them with the windows-editor...but that only prevented Oblivion from loading -.- Do I need to use those oblivion construction-tools or something like that for editing the esp or the esm? I`m scared of using those...(got killed by the Dragon Age-Toolset)

I`m modding a lot but I lack experience with scripting...and english

Thanks a lot for even reading this ^^

...I hope you can help me

Thx

Ciaoi

The tabaxi kids come out because of the default generator. The Hiyokogenerator plugin is what adds the kids. There's a lot of scripts in there, the one that determines which kid is born is a3hgDefaultGenerator

If it finds your race or that of the other parent in one of its lists, it will pick out an appropriate kid. If the races are not in there, it will select a random kid from the list, and there's a lot of tabaxi in there.

You could change the base kids from tabaxi to synx for an easy workaround. The underlying problem will still be there but you won't notice it on yourself as long as you're playing synx. The more complex approach would be to alter the Hiyokogenerator script or to make an additional hiyokogenerator plugin, but if scripting isn't your thing that may be too complex.

Thank you for your response.

Do you mean with "changing the base kids" switching textures (and meshes) of Tabaxies with Synx ones? That`s a great idea...hell, I should try thinking a bit more -.-

One last question...saving the changes on the hg-esp in ANSI code prevents Obli from loading...with Unicode and UTF-8 the game does load but the hiyokogenerator.esp seems to be disabled (only miscarriages).

Is there a specific Code for Bethesdas esp`s or can one of the standard codes be used for them? If last, which one? o.0

Thx

Thank you for your response.

Do you mean with "changing the base kids" switching textures (and meshes) of Tabaxies with Synx ones? That`s a great idea...hell' date=' I should try thinking a bit more -.-

[/quote']

I meant, open the Hiyokogenerator in the Construction Set. On the object window, scroll to the NPC category, find the tabaxi kids, open each one and set their race to Synx. No messing with the actual meshes and textures.

As for saving the changes, I'm not sure what you mean. I've never had any trouble saving anything with the CS.

you can always reload the time when the kid is born till you have the race you want, i wasn't satisfied till my elfish girl had the twin loop-ears to look like her and the lil dragonborn mitzha to look like martin, and kids are no sinx race, they are only mitzha, argonoid, tabaxi mini, loop-ears mini and other small races, if you mean human, your kids would be mitzha race

@ eventstargw:

Oh okay, thx for the hint ^^ But since I don`t have the CS, I used the method with changing the meshes and yeah...it solved my problem ;D it took some time, but now I have only human characters (except argos and orcs)...that`s all I wanted...thx again for inspiring ^^

@ Iris86:

Thx for your response...I tried reloading very often when my girls got a Tabaxi child again, but there were only tabaxi childs...only the look of the children changed...not the race...that`s why I thought the race of the children would be decided at the time the girl gets pregnant...but if you say it is decided when the child is born, that`s great news...It seems I just had no luck with reloading ^^

Archived