[REQ] Karma - A more dynamic, realistic Skyrim

Hentai-chan

Is there a mod that adds something like a Karma system to Skyrim? As I switch back and forth between Fallout and Skyrim, I always notice that I have such little impact on Skyrim. I mean when you commit a crime, you expect to be shunned by society. But no, no matter how many people you kill, how many things you steal, people act like nothing had happened. Can you imagine when you killed the Emperor's cousin you were permanently banned from Solitude? Or if Asgeir sent assasins after you? You can commune with all of the Daedric Princes and not once do the Vigilants of Stendarr come knocking.

In Fallout, if you're a character with good Karma, you have the Talons hot on your heels. If evil, then it's Regulators. The downside of that game was that NPCs were psychic. Even if you killed someone completely silently, I hear, you will the entire town chasing you. I am not asking that psychic NPCs. Just make people react to you. For example, when you steal something whether you are caught or not, people should react to you.

Actually I don't like Karma in Fallout. How should the Legion know anything about me stealing in Good Spring, especially when I was never caught?

I like crime set locally, now saying that. I wish Skyrim would do a better job reputation. You steal, get thrown in jail and then all is forgiven! Nah, you should be a social outcast in that town. At least in fallout your reputation with a town can go downhill because of your actions.

Archived