Cass sucks with her neverending dialogue!

leon68

I tried some mods for Cass because she really is a stubborn bitch reapeating ever and ever her statement about finishing her quest. Nothing really worked so I ask here for help before I shoot her brain out to get my peace. Has anyone a solution to make her a good girl?

I use MsexVeronica and Cass is my ....toy but she never stop talking about  ending "heartache by the number" although its done long ago. :@

Guest carywinton

Most of the dialog in FO3,FNV, etc. can be rather redundant,. it usually has some sort of quest or variable that it must meet in order to go away, since you have met these I would say something didn't fire off in the scripts to state this. I would have a look at what the variables and conditions are that need to be met . Other than this, I am not sure what else you could do besides set her to not be essential and blast her with a Fat Man, ~bwhahaha~ :D

Guest carywinton

You could always make a small *.esp mod that blocks dialog after the required quests are over, that would not be too hard to do, and I think I heard of a mod somewhere that shuts them up all together, now that might be worth looking into. :P

Archived