Help With Disabling Follower Bleedout state

Hi, I have encounter a problem with my followers , I want my followers to be more realistic and get kill in battle but it not happening because every time the enemy knock my player to the ground they are not finishing it and simply ignore the follower to let it bleed out and recover. I have tried setessential 0, unticking essential and protect box in CK, and also try UFO but it not getting rid off that state. I only managed to kill the follower on my own but not the enemy/mob killing it, I looked up a few post but no one really help out. I wonder if anyone know another way to fix this.  

Followers are set as Protected (i.e. only the player can kill), though I can't recall if this is set by the follower quest or the individual Actor form... if it is the former (which it likely is) then you are kind of out of luck, unless you are OK with not using follower overhaul mods.

Followers are set as Protected (i.e. only the player can kill), though I can't recall if this is set by the follower quest or the individual Actor form... if it is the former (which it likely is) then you are kind of out of luck, unless you are OK with not using follower overhaul mods.

weird, I tried it again and they can be killed by other npcs when they are in "not follow/dismiss" state, but when I bring them along with me it seem they got auto protection on from then on until I dismiss them.

Then, yeah, it's in the follower quest. You need to open that quest ("FollowerDialogue" or something like that) and edit the alias that corresponds to the follower to not have the Protected flag. Of course, this change would be incompatible with follower overhauls.

Do I open that and edit in the game or was this the ck? 

Archived