Papyrus Analysis tool (Recommend for inexperienced readers)

I found this on the nexus and I can' believe it has such low downloads. It compiles all your papyrus logs, color code them based on what type of message the log is trying to tell you and puts them in a list on a browser. 

Within seconds of using this tool, the red text highlighted all the scripts that was causing major issues. It helped me identify the culprit (private needs), so I swiftly uninstall it (and used a save script cleaning tool). 

If you want a look as to what I was looking at, i have attached the analysed version of the papyrus log

Is this old news? If so, I just want to share with people who don't know about in the hope that they can troubleshoot themselves before posting on Loverslab. 

Edit: Can anyone with good knowledge of reading papyrus logs confirm my suspicion that it was the mod PrivateNeeds that was causing some issues with my game? A second opinion would be nice!

Edit: Link was broken, fixed that

Archived