Outfit Studio Problem

Imatterial

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone might be able to help me; I've been trying to convert this armor - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54962/? with Outfit Studio to a female body-type (UNPB specifically) but I've hit the limit of what I know/can find out about Outfit Studio, as you can see in the picture, the arms are completely out of alignment between the armor mesh and the body, which is making it impossible for me to proceed. I've read every OS tutorial I can find but I can't find anything that could help me adjust the arms/skeleton so they align. Does anyone with a bit more expertise in OS have any ideas on how I could move forward with this?

If this is just an example of something thats beyond OS's capabilities, I've looked briefly at both Blender and 3dsMax, which of these would be the fastest to learn/produce the best results for an armor conversion like this?  I've had a play around with both of them and they seem pretty complex compared to OS so I wanted to ask and see which one would be the most productive one to dedicate time to learning.

Anyway, hopefully someones got some ideas, thanks.

post-185438-0-28517600-1405074631_thumb.png

Well, I can't help you with outfit studio... But I suspect the problem could be because you're trying to convert a male armor into a female one.

But that's just a guessing. I personally use 3dsmax and it also depends on personal taste. Some like blender better and some max, buut...

Nightasy has some nice sets of video tutorials how to use max.

Hope this helps.

Archived