I made some silly mistakes installing Hdt and skeletons

Hi I just wanted to warn people about some silly basic mistakes I made with hdt physics and skeletons.

After installing all the hdt packs, I needed I then installed the modified xp32 skeleton.

I played the game  and I thought the physics made game even better. After a while though I noticed huge losses in my fps and eventually ctd. I knew this should not happen because I  built my pc recently. And it was designed for everything skyrim could through at it. After a few days I finally noticed the hdt physics extension and memory logs. I had recently changed to mod organizer so the location threw me a bit.

I also noticed the physics where having problems attaching themselves to the bones and the log was ever increasing in size. After blaming the modified xp32 skeleton for a few hours, I finally noticed a lot of my follower mods had different bodies shapes and sizes. After trawling through all my mod followers I found 16 followers who had the basic xp32 installed. After Manually updating all my mods no more ctd and back to over 100 fps.

Yes I know its was a rookie mistake, but it was a simple mistake I hadn't found or read about when diagnosing hdt .

Its a shame the modified xp32 skeleton cant become a standard. It would stop a lot of issues. 

Archived