Help me please to import body mesh to 3ds max

Hello everyone, it is again me with many problems in exporting nif meshes from blender and importing nif meshes to 3ds max))) I just wanted to ask you to try import to 3ds max this body mesh which was created in bodyslide like HDT body. I can't import it with XPMS skeleton correctly, because 3ds max for some reason deformate my mesh like alwayse. I tryed to import body mesh with skeleton, then skeleton and body mesh after, export it and import again, every time it change my mesh to look awfull((( Please, if you have a free time try to import it correctly with XPMS skeleton to 3ds max and tell me how do you do that ^-^

femalebody_00.nif

Hello everyone, it is again me with many problems in exporting nif meshes from blender and importing nif meshes to 3ds max))) I just wanted to ask you to try import to 3ds max this body mesh which was created in bodyslide like HDT body. I can't import it with XPMS skeleton correctly, because 3ds max for some reason deformate my mesh like alwayse. I tryed to import body mesh with skeleton, then skeleton and body mesh after, export it and import again, every time it change my mesh to look awfull((( Please, if you have a free time try to import it correctly with XPMS skeleton to 3ds max and tell me how do you do that ^-^

Not sure if this is correct way of doing it, but here's how I do it when I need xpms, importing body + xpms will always get it distorted no matter what ... I usually import a helmet or something like it with xpms skeleton .nif in skeleton box, then import body on top of that , delete helm and export, it shouldnt get distorted anymore.

I'm by no means competent in 3ds so if anybody else knows better way do tell (im interested too) :)

jWBBTE5.png

Not sure if this is correct way of doing it, but here's how I do it when I need xpms, importing body + xpms will always get it distorted no matter what ... I usually import a helmet or something like it with xpms skeleton .nif in skeleton box, then import body on top of that , delete helm and export, it shouldnt get distorted anymore.

I'm by no means competent in 3ds so if anybody else knows better way do tell (im interested too) :)

jWBBTE5.png

Thank you for answer, just tryed to do like you said and for some reason it does not work fine for me. Here is two screenshots of what I get, maybe you know what is the problem (weight paint on my body mesh was changed many vertices was moved because of that).

post-61580-0-19146700-1404646497_thumb.jpg

post-61580-0-63488500-1404646505_thumb.jpg

hmm not really sure, only thing I can see you are using different version of .nif importer than I am, judging by the bones in your screenshots. I'm using Figment's plugin 3.7.2 , kinda gave me less trouble , dont know if it matters here. 

hmm not really sure, only thing I can see you are using different version of .nif importer than I am, judging by the bones in your screenshots. I'm using Figment's plugin 3.7.2 , kinda gave me less trouble , dont know if it matters here. 

Hm, never thought that this plug-in someone updated, will try to install your version.

Nope, the same problem on last version of plug-in. Maybe I am using different options when I am importing it or my XPMS skeleton are not the same like yours?

Skeleton I used for you body in that screenshot is Groovtama's xpmse (current version, not alpha). I'll post a screenshot of my default import settings, never really changed these except toggling skeleton on/off.

1GoI7kR.png

Eh, settings does not help too. There is only diference in 3ds max version as I can see and maybe I downloaded XPMS skeleton not from right place. Tell me please where I can download exactly your skeleton version or maybe just attach it to your post please and since we have different 3ds max tell me please which version you are using?

P.S. thanks a lot for your attention.

Wait a second, I just imported it again with bug, then pressed on vertex edit menu and looks like now body mesh attached correctly. Do you use edit menu after import to fix such kind of bugs?

Its 3dsmax 2012 , dont think you can import .nifs in anything newer than that sadly :(

Also skeleton is this one : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ (again, the v1.93 current, not the alpha, didnt try working with it yet in 3ds)

EDIT : I noticed you are using 3dstudio Design in your screenshots, I'm using plain 3ds max. Honestly I have no idea how these packages differ, if at all, but it might have something to do with it I guess.

EDIT2 : sry didnt see your question about vertex editing, and no, in first screenshot I did nothing but import your .nif and thats how it looked.

Its 3dsmax 2012 , dont think you can import .nifs in anything newer than that sadly :(

Also skeleton is this one : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ (again, the v1.93 current, not the alpha, didnt try working with it yet in 3ds)

EDIT : I noticed you are using 3dstudio Design in your screenshots, I'm using plain 3ds max. Honestly I have no idea how these packages differ, if at all, but it might have something to do with it I guess.

Thank you for the information. Will try again to fix it.

Archived