Attack on Titan Tribute game by Fenglee.

Redflyingmonkey

So I found this little browser game, made by Fenglee, a chinese indie game developer. I just thought I'd share it with the Attack on Titan fans here, if you didn't know about it yet so we can play together and stuff. 

It's like, super ultra hard and really challenging. I found the chibi animu look of it pretty disgusting at first but you get used to it fast. Fenglee is updating the game pretty regularly, from what I've understood he wants to add tons of stuff and ultimately create a free downloadable version. For the time being, there is just this little software to install on the website ( thousands of people play on it and never had an issue with it, there's no malware). 

I'll host a game on the NA servers titled "LoversLab" if you're interested and we can play in 5 or 6 hours. 

EDIT : Thanks for moving this, I gotta admit I've never scrolled down the whole front page on LoversLab and didn't even know this section existed hahaha. If you could just, ô mystical being, move this to the "gaming" section as this isn't an adult game ? Please ! 

Archived