MODS I'M LOOKING FOR!

Hello Forum Folks!

These are mods that I'm looking for should they exist already, or they are ones that I'd like to request be made, if they don't exist already. (I can't use any construction kits. Sorry about that.) So then in the latter case, they are just ideas for mods I suppose. So here they are:

#00: A female replacement for the Deepscorn Prisoner, please!

#01: A female lactation nipple drip for all breasts, please!

#02: Two minotaur horns per minotaur when looted, along with a graphic to indicate that two horns are removed, not just one.

#03: Lootable/valuable taxidermy trophies.

#04: The ablity to make said trophies if one has killed the animal or beast to go with the stock models in the game.

#05: All of those skins and cloth rolls and no way to make anything with them, or have someone use them for you?! Why not?

#06: Sure, there's Magic available to enchant Wrist Irons with Burdon, so why don't they start out that way to beging with? Also, why isn't there a chain to connect them? Why can't the chains on display be used for bondage?

#07: Someone made a mod to sell horses back to horse traders. Someone made a mod so that companions can use horses too. Someone finally made a way to stable your horse collection. But I'd like to see a horse memorial mod for when you loose your beloved steed! Plus, a centaur race mod, or just centaur NPCS. Oh that reminds me!

#08: A Taxidermy mod! One that lets you turn your victims into their own mannequins! (I enchant people's stuff using their names ya' see, before I place them on mannequins. Then the bodies just become, not so flat throw rugs, or not so useful "rag" dolls.) Plus one that lets you keep your horses as Roy Rogers did with his horse Trigger, and his dog, Bullet.

#09: A fame mod that tells people that you slept here/there with a suitable plaque. Especially if you're at least a champion of some kind! Should work nicely with having a statue made in your honor!

#10: If you're upside down, or on your side, BBB should indicate as much.

#11: Hair, skirts, cloaks, et cetera, affected by the wind. (Why is it easier to make you look dripping wet, but not windblown?)

#12: A Shepherd's Crook that allows you to control sheep, at least long enough to get them back to their owners, or to sell my morphed sheep to a shepherd.

#13: A mod that allow my female PC to not only squeeze her own breasts, but suck her own nipples as well, even milk herself, regardless of chosen size!

#14: The ablity to milk all of those ewe sheep out there and either drink it, sell it, or make cheese with it.

#15: Oh hey, ditto for the young female NPCs!

#16: A top to simulate arrow-pierced breasts and/or nipples. Not protruding forward and outward, mind you, but from side to side, from one breast to the other. Make it a ritual thing, or a goth body art thing. Make it a Dolcett-inspired breast-kabab thing. Whichever you prefer as a motivator. But it seems weird that all arrow hits are front and back hits, never side hits. Someone say, "Pin cushion!"

#17: Why only roasted rats? Why not other critters and people too? (By the way, Ogres eating Humans isn't cannibalism as that one NPC claims.) All the people that are cooked are charred beyond use!

#18: If trolls can make suicide notes, why don't they try to talk to us and rob us first? A union/guild rift with Highwaymen?

#19: Designer labeled items, so I don't have to name clothing myself. Why are victims of the Siren gang the only ones to get their names on apparell?!

#20: A way to name an individual animal without renaming the entire species would be nice!

#21: A way to rescue the caged Kvatch soldier, without cheating!

#22: I stated this elswhere. BBB punching bag/speed bag breasts! Why? Because as my girl stood there trying to get the paladin to kill her with the Cursed Mace, he kept hitting her breasts, over and over, so why not have some visual fun with it?! Maybe for comical affect, put in some funny sounds like an actual speed bag's, or maybe the honking sounds form a bicycle horn?!

#23: Crotch kicks! No one seems to have invented those yet! Nor nipple twisting and other breast fighting techniques!

#24: Oh, for training, how about a belt system to match Real Life Martial Arts? That would help you better understand how good your fighting skills are, rather than soem NPC telling you that he or she can't teach you anymore.

#25: How about an "Alias" page in the Journal, for when you get what they behave like are titles, but are just names that they call you? Or actually make them journal-worthy titles!

#26: "Beggar" and "Doyan" are official ranks!

#27: Oh, I digressed at the horses! I meant to follow up with, how about a way to rent your homes out, or to hire the beggers to be your servants, so that your homes aren't empty and useless when you aren't home? Or to give them away, or to sell them?

In the Imperial Waterfront District alone, you get so many homes in a clutch there, so close to each other, if you bother to do every quest!

Oh, I'll end there for now. Please let me know what can and can't be done, and what has already been done, but I just don't know it yet! Advance thanks! :D

that's allot of things you want o.O some seem quite good and easily doable but others....not so much. I'm not a modder myself(i script but ive never looked at oblivions scripting) but ive got a rough estimate of whats doable and what's not(even if everything IS doable but you have to go through thousands of loopholes to do it)

In all honesty, the only way that these mods will be created is if you can someone still modding oblivion on like thenexusforums (although unlikely) or you learn how to do this yourself. Sorry mate, but a lot of the modders here are working on big projects like sexout or others.

I'm no modder yef, but some of these requests look simple to make. Any replacer mod for an NPC (as long as you don't make too many changes) should be simple.

Oh and a centaur mod already exists. Check tesnexus for it. Also, while I'm not sure what mod it exactly is, it was either a lovers mod or cursed armor that allowed you to milk yourself. There was only 1 animation though.

0, 2, 4, 9, 12, 20, and 21 seem easy to make. The rest are harder. I only see 2 that seem impossible, the wind blown clothing/hair, and the upside/sideways bbb detection. I don't think the engine can do this. But the rest seem doable. Again, this is coming from a non modder, so don't take my word on it.

Kind of greedy eh? You're not going to find someone on an internet forum who will voluntarily spend time to make 27 mods for you, unless you bought him or her as your personal slave or paid in some way. Your long list puts a lot of people off. How about start with only 1-2 mods as requests instead of throwing your entire wish list out?

Still no go.. You use tes construction set, you still unable to get paid.. :D I don't think there is request board around here. All is done in volentary basis.

Meaning if a modder really like the idea, and if he or she has time. And the will to do so. Then maybe it can be done.

Sheotime, i seen a post of yours and some wondered what happend to it.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4772

Still no go.. You use tes construction set' date=' you still unable to get paid.. :D I don't think there is request board around here. All is done in volentary basis.

Meaning if a modder really like the idea, and if he or she has time. And the will to do so. Then maybe it can be done.

Sheotime, i seen a post of yours and some wondered what happend to it.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4772

[/quote']

Thx Donkey!

Guest ThatOne

Some of these would take a mere few minutes. Learn to use the CS and you can shrink your list.

Oh, and next time, don't use caps in the topic - you'll have a better chance getting help that way.

well, i can make the first one (have to locate the prisoner in cs... between more than 1500 characters, will take a lot of time), i can make the second, but only with textures, the breasts will look like dripping milk, i don't see any actual use on that, and the third is easy to do... i'll just add another minotaur horn to all types of minotaur, about milking girls, you can use sexlivion (with cherry moonlight brothel to do so, use the milk generator drink on a girl and then you can milk her, with the special machine or sucking directly from her breasts, i dunno any other way girls get milk on their breasts), i'm not an actual modder, i just work with what i have...making races, changing characters and stuff... btw, dar-ma says hi

ScreenShot5.jpg

13th is tha' killer! Ow, ow, I have an alternative replacement for that!

13. "A mod that allows female PC* to call 3 dogs to analy rape her in doggy style position at the same time, while she sucks her 2 breasts, while doing a blow job to a stallion, with those 2 breasts in her mouth ofcourse, with deepthroats every 3 seconds". *I just won an oscar for best hentai movie script*

that's allot of things you want o.O some seem quite good and easily doable but others....not so much. I'm not a modder myself(i script but ive never looked at oblivions scripting) but ive got a rough estimate of whats doable and what's not(even if everything IS doable but you have to go through thousands of loopholes to do it)

Hi! A reply! Yay! But hey, ya' know, as I began, a lot of things that I'd been wondering about over the years came up, as to why they aren't in the geam to begin with. So it isn't all so much about my personal desires. Some of it is just plane curiosity.