can help me with Creature Sex - Spell mod animations not work

dracojoaquin

load order would be helpful, might show a conflict or other issue

what is the order i am try load first this mod and not work me add others many and work but animatios never work i am really idiot for this but i need help not know how solve,if can help me have this all in menesus mod manager i am upload photos to all see and help

and tooo  please how do to monster or all no atack me or attack other me in testing room sex all attacking others help

post-475889-0-89381700-1403822319_thumb.jpg

post-475889-0-94559700-1403822368_thumb.jpg

Do the spell that come with the creature sex mod work?

also I noticed you have vers 1, 1.01 ans 1.02 all active. Whilst this may not be an issue try uninstalling all three and just install latest version.

I just installed both Creaturesexspell and matchmaker (dont normally use either and both worked fine.

Last question, your install of FNIS looks different than mine in the Nexus Mod manager, I have 2 entries one for always needed and one for creatures. I would look at that as a possible issue.

also I noticed you have vers 1, 1.01 ans 1.02 all active. Whilst this may not be an issue try uninstalling all three and just install latest version.

I just installed both Creaturesexspell and matchmaker (dont normally use either and both worked fine.

Last question, your install of FNIS looks different than mine in the Nexus Mod manager, I have 2 entries one for always needed and one for creatures. I would look at that as a possible issue.

i am unistall all this and install the 1.02

and in fnis me rename for problem me add (ejem)

me add

FNIS Behavior V5_1_1 -- ALWAYS necessary and then me add FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells but when me add fnis spells nexus say is same to fnis behavior always necesary but me have install

FNIS Behavior V5_1_1 -- ALWAYS necessary= me reinstall but is call,fores new idles in skyrim - fnis(in the nexus)

FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells= spells fnis (in the nexus)

FNIS Creature Pack 5_1= creature fnis (in the nexus)

and what spell you say here (Do the spell that come with the creature sex mod work?) i am not sure what you mean

post-475889-0-53665800-1403878908_thumb.jpg

post-475889-0-64953600-1403878928_thumb.jpg

post-475889-0-46298000-1403878962_thumb.jpg

post-475889-0-70303200-1403879340_thumb.jpg

post-475889-0-09783900-1403879357_thumb.jpg

me add

FNIS Behavior V5_1_1 -- ALWAYS necessary and then me add FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells but when me add fnis spells nexus say is same to fnis behavior always necesary but me have install

FNIS Behavior V5_1_1 -- ALWAYS necessary= me reinstall but is call,fores new idles in skyrim - fnis(in the nexus)

and what spell you say here (Do the spell that come with the creature sex mod work?) i am not sure what you mean

i am try do me best to solve ejjeje but animatios never work and me press e tot alk with animals or etc and say sex cancel or use/talk/active but sex never work and spells me using ejem werewolfs sex me do in werewolf and then this here with me me with clothes and only soung never animation u..u

post-475889-0-61852600-1403880916_thumb.jpg

post-475889-0-27948000-1403880939_thumb.jpg

post-475889-0-49110400-1403880993_thumb.jpg

post-475889-0-76269800-1403881011_thumb.jpg

me add

The mod with the creature test rooms has a set of spells that you can activate via the MCM. Each animal has its own spell which only works on that particular animal

me add

The mod with the creature test rooms has a set of spells that you can activate via the MCM. Each animal has its own spell which only works on that particular animal

yes is this you see here but see pictures animatios no work only this you can see u..u

post-475889-0-84948700-1403881851_thumb.jpg

can you post the output of FNIS when you run it.

Mine as an example

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   27/06/2014 16:51:22
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.3  ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

mt_behavior usage: 6.4 %   ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 9 alternate animations)
 1319 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)
 368 animations for 1 mods and 20 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

Mine as an example

Generator: E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.3  ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

1 Warning(s).

me no have the original game and mine is legendary edition

and here say this

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   27/06/2014 18:07:19

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)

>>Warning: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)  not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"

>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"

>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"

>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  not installed<<

Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."

Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...

Reading Bestiality V?.? ...

Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

No GENDER directory Animations\male\

No GENDER directory Animations\female\

ERROR(2022): PCEA patch ticked, but not installed

Mine as an example

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...

1 Warning(s).

me no have the original game and mine is legendary edition

and here say this

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   27/06/2014 18:07:19

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)

>>Warning: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)  not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"

>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"

>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  not installed<<

Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"

>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"  not installed<<

Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."

Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...

Reading Bestiality V?.? ...

Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

No GENDER directory Animations\male\

No GENDER directory Animations\female\

ERROR(2022): PCEA patch ticked, but not installed

omgd animatios work now i am editing fnis and work weeeee ajajaj and you know how change position? or only have one? giggles

and is only problem with me me using 1 for sex and work nice but if using 2 time with other or etc animatios are forever jajajaja

and can do with dragons?

i am no have problems with mod is the camera me pres f and 3 for free camera and then animatios forever ajjajaja have any solution?

and many many thanks for help with animations

There are animations but the meshes and textures are pretty basic. I dont bother with them myself but they are available here somewhere

have problem again me press animal and pres sex and no work nothing

i am install skyrim hd textures and now no more work shi........ i am off the skyrim hd i am try puts again and nothing more and the animations with spells no work fine :(

Archived