UNP Conversion of Vanilla Armor + Request for Test

View File

About:

This mod adds modified Meshes for the UNP Body.

This is body weight compatible.

There is NO BBP or Bodyslide support, because I don't know how, sorry. I'm still new to use the 3ds Max, but if someone who has more experience in this could tell me how I will do it.

Only Missing in Vanilla one are:

Greybeard Robe

Necromancer

Robe of the Dark Brotherhood

Robe of the Mythic Dawn

Yarls Cloths 01,02,03

If someone wants to use them for a conversion for the UNPB-BBP/TBBP, SeveNBase or anything you can use them. I hope I didn't overlook any clipping.

UNP Body is REQUIRED.

It's always nice to see more support for the UNP bodies! :D However... I hate to be "that guy," but... if you don't mind my asking, what exactly is different about your mod when compared to exeter's UNP Female Armors? The Dragonborn pack looked to be identical so far as I could tell, and I only glanced at the main file, but it looked to be mostly the same as well. I did notice there were a few new files here not present in exeter's, though, which have me curious - clearly some changes or additions have been made here; I'm just not sure which. So...is there any chance you'd be able to provide a bit more detailed explanation of what changes you've made?