Alyn Shir (request)

Tafseguri

Tried in the nexus forums, no-one seemed interested at all there so im turning to you guys.

Came across this while playing the Amalur demo, and i gotta say i want this bad for my sneaky sneaky character.

post-29908-13597872813586_thumb.png

Would give all my internets to whomever made this happen!

reminds me of the rouge armor made for the Exnem Body for Oblivion.

not sure where the english version went' date=' but here is the french version. [at least i think its french']

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=15712&navtag=file/images.php?id=15712&tab=3

yeah i remeber the amazon armor well, however i dont get the same rogue feeling ffrom the armor as i do from alyn's armor. probably becasue when i used the amazon armor i oblivion it was heavy armor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alyn.jpg

There are no Blender scripts for Skyrim yet right?

I could rig and convert her but my 3dmax skills are very limited' date=' I use Blender mainly.

I can provide the model if anyone is wiling to convert her.

[/quote']

Can you provide this file? I have not much skills as well, but I'll try at least to convert the armor. I can't say when I'll start working on it, tho, cause I have too many things to do lately. :-/

• 10 months later...

Archived