Sexlab defeat issues

upon starting the sequence to rape or submitting my character will strip off the targets clothes but that's all it does, the animations just stop from their, my character then just stops the sequence and I can freely move and no locked animations but my character does not initiate sex only strips them and then they either crawl around or run away depending on the situation, anyone else had this issue and found a fix for it?

did you try the clean/rebuild button in the sexlab MCM menu?

so many times ive tried that, it worked several months ago then quit after I wiped my game off my computer due to an irreversible problem so I reinstalled and it just doesn't initiate, I hadn't changed my load order or anything I even tried moving the defeat file around my load list trying to see if that was the issue but it doesn't seem to matter its like it doesn't wanna start certain animations

Have you tried disable it, saving, logging out then deactivating it with your NMM or MO, then logging back in and saving the game again with no defeat in the MCM menu. then logging back out and download defeat again and do a new install?

Sometimes things can get corrupted.

The other thing you can test is make a brand new character with defeat installed and test it with them and see if it works. That will tell you if it is a defeat issue or a save issue.

Archived