Blender armor editing shortcuts?

Skagg

I remember reading somewhere that there are certain shortcuts you can take in blender when resizing an armor to fit a certain body. Like if its asymmetrical you can cut it in half edit the one side then mirror the entire thing. I'm not quite sure as to the process you would take to doing this though or what menu items to use lol could someone explain it to me?

reszing as in scaling ?? hit the spacebar and you should see many options it should give you the name for each buttons.

No I meant like how I read how some people will delete one half of an asymetrical armor they are editing then just edit the one half they have and after they have their desired results theyll just mirror that side over onto the other side to get the whole thing again. But I think I might have it covered I just this very moment discovered the proportional editing button...

Though I do have one more question. If Im editing an armor thats already been made for me and what not. Im directly pulling the nif from the mods file. Is it still necessary for me to implement a skeleton into it and stuff in blender? Or can I just proceed with directly editing the file downloaded and imported from the mod that being the upperbody nif which I am trying to fit to megaoppai?

Thanks again for the answer donkey.

Archived