[Retexture]Scarlet Dawn Shaw - Princess of the Woods Green

xgkf

Hi there. After playing around with some of the clothing mods for my character, I really liked how some of the Princess of the Woods stuff looked on her, the styling and the colors looked really nice. I didn't like the cape that came with PotW, though. It was too long for my liking and didn't come with a smaller version, but I really liked the color.

Scarlet Dawn Armor, meanwhile, provided a shaw that looks wonderful on my character, but doesn't fit so well with the Princess of the Woods color schemes, what with it being red. The Color Variations mod for the Scarlet Dawn Armor provided some alternatives, including a green one that struck my interest, but that looked far too dull and faded compared to the more pristine looking PotW stuff.

So, I took it upon myself to retexture the green Scarlet Dawn Shaw provided with the Color Variations mod to match (a closely as I think I can manage) the green coloring of the Princess of the Woods cape and boots, and figured I'd share it with anyone here who might be interested.

Preview:

post-87824-0-10611500-1403237150_thumb.jpg

This is nothing more than a simple retexture, so the original mods are still required:

- Scarlet Dawn Armor - CBBEv3 - UNP - 7B Cleavage BBP - CBPE - UNPB BBP

- Scarlet Dawn Armor - Color variations (my retexture replaces the green shaw texture from this mod)

Download Link:

ScarletDawnShaw-PotWGreen-Retexture.7z

Enjoy.  ^_^

Archived