[Request] Longer Elven Ears

The ears were with the Airy outfit I got. The one you got had a bunch of different outfits right? Should have included a light armor' date=' a version of the top without armor, a transparent dress, and black lacy underwear. There should also have been a scarf and necklace.

The ears should be craftable under jewlrey named "Airy ears", and should appear at top of list. Should note that they only come in one colour and will not adjust to your skin tone unfortunatly.

If you have a different Airy mod that doesnt have all that then try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/?641j7a0b8cvxa29

+ this for english names for it: http://www.mediafire.com/?p3pgkof2l0hxzkj

[/quote']

from paparoach website

Ears included

http://www.mediafire.com/?h1tr766sc70wgeh

Many thanks

Thanks for the links! now Ive got a project for 3ds max. I'm going to try to work some magic and remove the ears from the 3 elf head meshes and attach these in their place so that they just like an original part of the head. from there maybe I can use these as a template for different style elf ears and work them in to a slider somehow. :D

Thanks for the links! now Ive got a project for 3ds max. I'm going to try to work some magic and remove the ears from the 3 elf head meshes and attach these in their place so that they just like an original part of the head. from there maybe I can use these as a template for different style elf ears and work them in to a slider somehow. :D

I am fond of the sticking straight out style of elf ears like the ones from airy pack. would be interesting to have them flop a little. I wonder if that would be possible for people using BBP though...

physx movements are possible as long as the skeleton is compatible. basically for the breasts to bounce bones needed to be added to support the breasts as a "joint" on the body then an animation is added to simulate the "bounce" so thoretically the ears would need bones and an anim that would cause them to "bounce" while walking and running.

Didn't expect to see so many replies after how slowly it started out! Awesome! :D

I've messed around with my own custom race in the CK, managed to duplicate the Breton race, using the morph for High Elves, and produced a more human-like Elven-style face, and one that consistently comes out that way without a lot of issue.

I still don't grasp how to add in horns/tail/change the ears.

You mention it being built into the head mesh, but all the Elven races seem to use the same head meshes as Humans, is it hard-coded in to be 'this way for that race' or is the information simply hiding in those annoying .tri files?

I'm not entirely sure how the ears are applied to the elf races but I decided instead of searching even more to find no real info on it I would just do a custom race and just re-do the head mesh for the new race by welding the airy ears in the place of the spock ears. Obviously chopping off the standard default ears as to not get any clipping issues. Then hopefully a max compatibility skeleton comes out that will allow for phyx to be applied down the road so I can add a cute little bounce to then when walking and running. ;)

There isn't an ear slot anymore that I could see, so I don't know how you could get rid of the default ears besides changing the elf head mesh. If it uses the same one as the human, i don't know where the ears come from then :P

As for adding them in, I've noticed some people just putting them in under facial hair. Seems to work just fine.

Ok so I finally found what the dark elves SHOULD have looked like from the start!

gAwUf.jpg

This is what I want to have the dark elves look like... outfit and everything about this photo! LOL

That made me a very happy Tossie. Do want that to become a mod of some sort.

About them elvish ears:

(my dev art account)

opps_is_she_angry__by_silvist-d4dmoz1.png

a_feint_to_draw_you_in_by_silvist-d4duml0.png

alternate_shading_of_ellendia_by_silvist-d4dfekj.png

That's the kind of ears I personally like, though variety like the loopy and one that Ryan posted above look nice as well.

That character I posted above would be what I'd like for a nice drow race :D

That's pretty much it right there. They're longer than LOTR-style and Elder Scrolls ears, and shorter than Record of Lodoss War-style anime ears. I hate that they took away so many head customization slots between Oblivion and Skyrim. >_>

That's pretty much it right there. They're longer than LOTR-style and Elder Scrolls ears' date=' and shorter than Record of Lodoss War-style anime ears. I hate that they took away so many head customization slots between Oblivion and Skyrim. >_>

[/quote']

I agree, the fact that I have to download an edited head mesh just to have a nose that isn't huge anymore is ridiculous.

As for ears, I'd like to see Blood Elf ears come back someday...you'd think that those and Night Elf would have come out on day one of the CK, but nooooo, Beth had to make custom races a complete pain in the ass to do, and with limited options.

There isn't an ear slot anymore that I could see' date=' so I don't know how you could get rid of the default ears besides changing the elf head mesh. If it uses the same one as the human, i don't know where the ears come from then :P

As for adding them in, I've noticed some people just putting them in under facial hair. Seems to work just fine.

[/quote']

Extra head parts I think. The ck is set up kinda different and navigating the sections is a pain in the butt.

• 2 weeks later...