THE "how to configure Morrowind" Thread

Duoleb The Chosen

Have you tried syncing the game up with 'Steam'? That, or you can try looking here 'How to run Morrowind GOTY Edition without the CDs?' on Yahoo Answers.

Note: I take no responsibility for any damages done to your computer, and/or your installation of 'Morrowind' if your attempt to go through the processes I 'suggested' goes awry.

My recommendation; Backup any of your Morrowind files before attempting any of this, you'd atleast be able to fallback on your old files if anything breaks after committing to the aforementioned actions.

i have the key to get Morrowind on steam because of the Anthology, but im keeping that one to a friend of mine, unfortunatelly hes dumb enough to believe that i wont get a gift since i have both oblivion and skyrim in my account, and that i won't send to him......

Archived