Question about possible Dynamic Leveled Lists bug

Rokabur

I love this mod but is there a bug associated with certain NPC's summoning a certain type of mob? So far it's only affecting Spider Daedra's summoning Spiderlings and generic conjurer's summoning Flame Atronoch's.

I currently have Dynamic Leveled Lists set to hard which mean each spawn can have a max of 5 mobs spawn. When the Spider Daedra's summon their Spiderling adds or the conjurers summon Flame Atronoch's, they're summoning 3-5 adds each. Normally Spider Daedra usually summon about 3 Spiderlings. With DLL they're summoning 9-15 Spiderlings at a time. same for the conjurers. 2-3 conjurers is summoning 10-15 Flame Atronoch's total. I can handle those numbers but I'm wondering if this is intended or a bug with DLL. Every other NPC or mob that summons daedra or undead only summons one at a time. Only the 2 I listed earlier so far summon multiples at a time.

Also forgot to mention that the Spiderlings and Flame Atronoch's that are summoned aren't tagged as summoned mobs so even if you kill the summoner the mobs don't despawn like all the other ones do. Can also add Scamps and Headless Zombies to the list as well. For some reason no other daedra affected.

Archived