Problem w/ Actor Positions and Starting Animations w/ SexLab

I have run into a few problems with my new game (fresh install of everything) and am hoping people can shine some light onto what the problems might be and how to fix them.

1) Actors aren't lining up properly during sex animations. I am initiating sex with SexLab MatchMaker, and every time the actors positions are fairly well out of alignment. This applies to both human and beast animations (tested on a couple of different wolves and a few times on a guy in the Riverwood Inn). The animations themselves play properly and the stages progress appropriately, but the characters themselves aren't aligning right.

On a side note, when initiating the sex animations with the wolves they turned from a basic gray-colored wolf to a white snow wolf during the animation, and then changed back afterward.

2) I can't initiate sex with an NPC via what I assume is SexLab's basic built-in dialogue option ("Hey Stud..." -> "...I wanna fuck!", or somesuch). it will appear as an option and I can select it, the NPC will respond and even remove there clothes, but no sex animation is every initiated. The NPC just stands there naked for a little while (not frozen, just standing idle) before walking off to do something else and eventually re-dressing.

3) I also had a CTD while attempting to use MatchMaker to initiate sex on an NPC who was sitting down in a chair. This may be a separate problem because I do have a separate "sitting" idle installed, so there may have been a conflict there with it not knowing how to transition to the SexLab "undressing" animation, but figured it was worth mentioning because I was using a SexLab mod to cause it.

Here is the Papyrus log:

Any help in fixing these issues is greatly appreciated. :)

Edit: Forgot to include modlist and load order. Now attached:

First off, the listed dialogue is for Schlongs Of Skyrim. It causes NPC's to get erections and undress... And that's it.

It's built for compatibility with old mods like SexiS or AP. It's disable-able in the mcm menu.

If the misalignment is around six inches, that's Sexlab's current crappy alignments, which have no fix apart from manually fixing with the hot keys whenever you spot a problem.

If the alignment is off by over a foot, either you're screwing a spider or a chaurus (which are buggy as fuck) or something did break, and I'm not sure how to help you.

Finally, animals changing skins is the result of the buggy stuff we currently have to work with. Nude Creatures replaces the entire mesh and texture of the wolf in order to put a dick on it. It frequently doesn't have the right schlongified textures and has to use a mistextured variant. Bears are a great example of this, as skyrim provides no way for scripts to tell the color difference, so all fucking bears turn brown when they get it on.

Hope I could clear up some of the conflicts for you!

That definitely clears up the dialogue issue, and I believe the alignment issues as well. A few of the animations were off more so than others, but I suppose if it can be 'fixed' via the control hotkeys then I guess I can deal with it (though it's still a bit disappointing they don't line up better 'out-of-the-box', so to speak).

Archived