Animals Not Animating right.

OK, so I am fairly sure I have everything I need, FNIS creatures, Gone's, Beast Rape, Animal Sex. When I initiate sex with animals, only my PC animates, the pc animation works perfectly, but the animal just stands there and ragdolls at the end. The nude creature effect kicks in though, just no creature animation part.

Did you tick the creature animations box in FNIS when you ran it?

You will know that it worked because it will say blah blah animations finished

blah blah creature animations.

Yeah it say Creating creature behavior...

Yeah it say Creating creature behavior...

Sorry it had been awhile since I had actually even run FNIS, but I do remember having a similar problem like 6 months ago. Does it say that it created:

__ animations for _ mods and __ creatures included?

If not that's the problem, but if so, then I don't remember how to fix it.

I would say this is your problem right here.

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<

1hm_behavior.hkx

Hmm, ok not sure what that is, I'll take it out and see what happens.

Edit: And, nope, not it. I just can't figure out, why half the animation doesn't work, I mean if there is a problem with the mod, the PC animation shouldn't work either, right?

After you removed it did you rerun FNIS before logging back into the game?

Also you are sure you have all the animals selected for animations in sexlab, creature support clicked on in sexlab and if you are using sexlad nude creatures you have them all checked as well in that, not to mention depending on which other mod you are using some of them also have creature support off by default.

You probably need fnis 5.0.2 instead of fnis 4, especially if you are using Sexlab 1.5+ (there are creatures that won't generate correctly without fnis 5.0.1+)

And your output didn't say it even generated creatures...

You probably need to flat out re-install fnis creature.

edit: that's on top of that warning already mentioned.

You probably need fnis 5.0.2 instead of fnis 4, especially if you are using Sexlab 1.5+ (there are creatures that won't generate correctly without fnis 5.0.1+)

And your output didn't say it even generated creatures...

You probably need to flat out re-install fnis creature.

edit: that's on top of that warning already mentioned.

Well damn how did I miss the wrong version of FNIS being used. I think the warning acted like boobs and distracted me from the rest of the text.

Archived