Some problems with Schlongs and Sexlab

Sup guys.

I updated Sexlab yesterday and now have some problems. Here they are:

1. Schlong doesn't become bigger, when i change his size from 0% to 60% (no changes. It stands as it was). Schlong works, become erected.

2. New Sexlab poses (femdom, new missionary) doesn't work - Character just stands and do some voices. Previous animations work well.

Could somebody tell me what should I do to cope with this issues.

And sorry for my crappy English, I'm just studying it ^^'

Schlongs not changing size happens literally all the time to me. Haven't found any good fixes apart from just continuing to play and eventually it goes away (after a lot of cell changes.)

You may also want to use the SOS diagnostic spells to check what 'schlongified' faction level the character has. If it's less than or equal to 1 then the schlong isn't affected by the slider.

Finally, you need to re-run FNIS after updating SexLab. The new animations need to get registered.

EDIT: To change someone's schlongified faction rank, either use additem to put the 'dragon essence' potion into their inventory (which automatically raises their rank by 1 to a max of 10) or sneak one into their inventory with pickpocket (which raises their rank by 1 to a max of 10) or use the console to change the faction rank, then change the percentage on the slider (which sets their rank to whatever the hell you want.)

Rank 50 with 300% size boost is...

Disturbing. 

Also cancerous.

In that case....

*checks through old mod installs that I no longer use*

Ah, whenever I had SexLab not giving me the animations that should be in the update, I re download the update that converts the latest 1.x0 to the latest 1.xx. Since SexLab is at 1.5x right now, my best solution would be to download and install "SexLab_v150_to_v157_Update.zip" (even if you're not on 1.5 or 1.57. It'll be fine)

If that doesn't work, you're beyond my realm of experience. Hope it helps!

Archived