sexlab animations

I have loaded up all the latest versions on sexlab Zaz romance ect and it works ... but  :/  It only works on one of my character saves and only on the save that I made before continuing going on with my game.. for some reason the alignment goes all out of whack.

I set it up on my female character, and tested just about every position and tried over and over with several partners and as near as damn it, everything was spot on.. so, I made a save and continued playing.. I think it was about 48 hours later , my char went to the tavern for a quick one before bed, only to find every position was way out, she does this "half-turn" and the camera pans around leaving her about  6 feet away and 90deg out, it also locks out the use of any alignment keys, rebuilding animations or rebuilding sexlab or running Fnis does nothing to fix it.. has anyone else come across this problem ?

note I did export my settings just incase the problem turned up, and importing the settings also didn't fix it

my main character also has this problem only it never worked properly at any point for him.. I also tried creating a new character just for the testing, and he had the bug on the first attempt

Archived