Defeat not activating?

So I decided on a whim last night to re-install the SL framework, Defeat, and try to throw in some extras for when wolves, falmer and the like kick my ass and pin me down.  Unfortunately, Defeat doesn't want to kick in for some reason.  It's menus register in MCM, and I can use MatchMaker, but when I hit that threshold point, nothing happens.  No stripping, no raping, just combat continuing like it's not even active.

There's no warnings on my FNIS, and looking at my papyrus log shows that it doesn't seem to be registering, unless I've missed something.

I can paste both in, if requested, as well as screenshots of all my settings.  To my knowledge, I have it set for max settings, so that everytime I'm knocked down to a certain health (and it is set to Threshold), rape should happen.

theres a few posibilities:

1)

In the past, SL and Defeat had problems (for me and a few other people) when installing both at the same time.

Did you update/install both at the exact same time?  If so, (in the past) it seemed like defeat would try to initialize itself in game at the same time SL was initializing. There for it would install before the  framework it relyied upon did.

I would go through the cleaning process of defeat in mcm, save game, close, disable defeat esp, re-open, save again, close, re-enable, then see if that works.

A more extreme version would be to do the above, but also disabling all sexlab framework mods,  then reenable all sexlab mods, save, then finally re-enable defeat.

2)

Defeat has multiple 'defeat' options,  One of which reliant on Health and stamina, one based on stamina, and one based on health.  Maybe youre not below the stamina threshhold aswell.  maybe youre just getting one shotted once you hit the 20% default hp threshhold.

3)

Ive had problems with the defeat mcm showing in the mod list, but not having any functionality inside the actual submenu's, in that case, go back to #1.

4) also, try completely resetting the sexlab framework, or trying a brand new save, but in the brand new save case, be careful of possibility 1), though I havent had that problem in quite some time.

theres a few posibilities:

1)

In the past, SL and Defeat had problems (for me and a few other people) when installing both at the same time.

Did you update/install both at the exact same time?  If so, (in the past) it seemed like defeat would try to initialize itself in game at the same time SL was initializing. There for it would install before the  framework it relyied upon did.

I would go through the cleaning process of defeat in mcm, save game, close, disable defeat esp, re-open, save again, close, re-enable, then see if that works.

A more extreme version would be to do the above, but also disabling all sexlab framework mods,  then reenable all sexlab mods, save, then finally re-enable defeat.

2)

Defeat has multiple 'defeat' options,  One of which reliant on Health and stamina, one based on stamina, and one based on health.  Maybe youre not below the stamina threshhold aswell.  maybe youre just getting one shotted once you hit the 20% default hp threshhold.

3)

Ive had problems with the defeat mcm showing in the mod list, but not having any functionality inside the actual submenu's, in that case, go back to #1.

4) also, try completely resetting the sexlab framework, or trying a brand new save, but in the brand new save case, be careful of possibility 1), though I havent had that problem in quite some time.

1)That method worked!  Just had to make sure I updated FNIS behaviors between each reload.

2) I had it set to Threshold, which determines it via health.  The range I had to fall into was set as high as 75-10% health, with a 100% chance of a knockdown to trigger the event.  And if, at those settings, a pack of wolves or weak-ass bandits are not triggering it at novice level, it's unlikely.  But thank you anyway.

Archived