Animations Don't Work

I've just started to experiment with sexlab and am quite dissapointed to find that I can't run the animations.  I've done everything listed on the pinned topic at the top of the forum and none of the fixes other people have used seem to help.  I am testing on a new save file so that that doesn't interfere.

Using the spells from matchmaker, the text about using a nearby bed appears, but then there are no animations, noises, anything.  Going to the toggle animations menu under the MCM, no animations appear.  Using other mods like Dangerous Nights likewise have the nearby bed text appear without ever engaging in sex while the TDF aggressive prostitution mod results in money exchanging hands but no sex whether I am the prostitute or someone else is.  The sexlab Aroused mod also works in raising the arousal level and the dance works, but when soliciting sex the arousal doesn't decrease after sex and, of course, no animations are shown.

In short, no matter what mod I use, the sex animations don't show up so right now I'm just trying to get it to work with matchmaker before moving on to something else.  The other thing is that, after being asked the bed question and nothing happening, I am unable to equip or unequip using my equip key and am also unable to use equipped spells or weapons until I go into the magic/items menus and click on items/spells to equip them once more.

I've just downloaded everything, so it's all up to date.

SKSE I've updated to 1.7

Sexlab says v157 under Nexus Mod Manager

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   5/15/2014 4:06:21 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 2.9 %
 1260 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
 307 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

I would recommend installing the recommended skeleton as well.

On the last page of sexlab MCM menu click I think it is Restore Sexlab to default or something along those lines. Click that and it should force sexlab to reset it's self.

Load your game and attempt to have sex using any of the mods you have active. Then exit the game and post your papyrus log as an attachment to your post. Instructions for making a log are in the spoiler below if you don't know how

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game, quickly attempt to replicate the issue you have with SexLab, and quit the game.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

I'd like to thank both of you for all the help!  After some finagling around I found up that I had messed with some of SKSE's files, deleting one.  I'm surprised the game even launched, really.  Other than that, I do have one more question.  I've been trying to do nude animals using SexLab Nude Creatures, but don't have any of the DLC.  The instructions are unclear on how to make it compatible with the normal game as I can't find the "SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp" it says to delete.  Any ideas or should I start a new thread?

I am not sure but typcially all esp's are in the main data folder as far as I know. Though you might just ask in that forum, someone should know. I mean someone else would have had to have done it at some point.

Glad you solved the other issue.

The thing I learned going through these forums is that there are a million different ways that this problem could happen and it might be best to start your own thread so people can help find your problem.  My problem was simply that I had some SKSE 1.6 files and some 1.7 files and I had to find and replace the old version of the files.  If adding and replacing the new versions of the files doesn't work (mine were from the data folder) then you don't have the same problem I did.

Archived