Need Help, No Animations

My FNIS log:

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   12/05/2014 18:10:29
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - 
Generator: C:\Program Files\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Unknown (232 bones)   male: Unknown (232 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Creature Pack not installed

1189 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character)

Activated plugins:
Skyrim .esm
Update .esm
SexLab .esm
SexLabAroused .esm
SkyUI .esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic .esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds .esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution .esp

What happens:
I load my save, and I get a warning saying that SkyUI needs a required SKSE version and bla bla bla. (If needed, I'll post the full error)
I use the dance power, and it works. Character is naked, people give money and watch, etc.
When I bring someone to have sex, it doesn't work. They give the money and walk away, but no animation happens at all.

Don't worry the error. It was an outdated SKSE and I fixed it.

So, no SkyUI errors. I use no skeleton (fresh skyrim install) and my SKSE version is the alpha build one (1.7.0). My sexlab version is 1.57

I reinstalled Skyrim, so I don't have the Realistic Ragdoll Force anymore.  I also installed Matchmaker to test, which isn't working. I believe I may be using the skills wrong, but my animation list is still blank (but there is still the X's to select the invisible animations)

EDIT:

Downloaded and used LOOT, no changes.

If your animation list is blank try opening the console command and typing in this and hitting enter.

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

That should reset sexlab for you. Give it a few mins to work and then check your MCM menu again.

Didn't work. I only got the message "MCM has registered 5 new menus", waited a minute and something more and checked it, no changes.

Also, Another question is, I have to download a naked mod to make them actually show naked, right?

Yes you need to download a nude body mod for them to appear naked. Though Sexlab has a default nude body in it, I don't know how well it works, never used it.

Ok try make a brand new character. Then check the menu and see.

Just trying to figure things out one step at a time.

Archived