Just A Handful Xml And Xp32 Skeleton

TheSmithsDog

I've noticed everything seems to be aimed at(pun?) big boobs. I'm a handful kinda guy. I have edited breastbones on xp32 skeleton and the XML for HDT v14.28. This is primarily for UNP BBP(x). It scales the breastbones to .6, brings them in a bit, and edits constraints, mass and some other settings in the xml. It aims to have breasts flap around like they do in the flesh within the way the breast bones work. A compromise between free floating breasts and breasts in clothes with no bra. Anyway,for the handful guys out there, you can always go back.

I hope I have attached the right files:) You should know where they go.

Use the skeleton_female.hkx file from  "00 Skeleton Rig HDT" directory from the [skeleton]XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar50].7z file or breast bones will fall over and look weird when a char dies and goes rag doll. 

XP32 skeleton is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended

skeleton_female.nif

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Thanks for this! Much better. I only have one problem about that skeleton. Unfortunately it messes up the breasts and butts of the ragdolls for me, because I'm using the realistic force ragdoll mod.

Any chance you can fix that?

And I like your statement. I'm a handful man too :P

Thanks for this! Much better. I only have one problem about that skeleton. Unfortunately it messes up the breasts and butts of the ragdolls for me, because I'm using the realistic force ragdoll mod.

Yep, I've noticed now. I didn't at first as I haven't been taking armour at the level I am. I played with the skeleton doing different stuff to try and bring them down but it's not the skeleton or modifications to it. I feel it's the constraints in the xml. By trying to get more movement for smaller titties and editing the constraints to allow them that movement when the bones fall over when they go rag doll and they fall further than they do with the rather narrow unedited constraints. I play in Linux and will have to kick up JFF in a windows virtual machine to see what I can manage with the constraints. I'll give it a go later. If I can't ameliorate it you'll probably have to make a choice between strange dead people chests or bugger all small boob bounce on the living. I'll take the latter. ;) I'll get back in a few days, have family up.

Yep, I've noticed now. I didn't at first as I haven't been taking armour at the level I am. I played with the skeleton doing different stuff to try and bring them down but it's not the skeleton or modifications to it. I feel it's the constraints in the xml. By trying to get more movement for smaller titties and editing the constraints to allow them that movement when the bones fall over when they go rag doll and they fall further than they do with the rather narrow unedited constraints. I play in Linux and will have to kick up JFF in a windows virtual machine to see what I can manage with the constraints. I'll give it a go later. If I can't ameliorate it you'll probably have to make a choice between strange dead people chests or bugger all small boob bounce on the living. I'll take the latter. ;) I'll get back in a few days, have family up.

Thanks, I appreciate it :) I hope it'll work. I don't want to have weird ragdolls, but your files here are by far the best for the breastsizes I'm using. 

Thanks, I appreciate it :) I hope it'll work. I don't want to have weird ragdolls, but your files here are by far the best for the breastsizes I'm using. 

I just replace the skeleton with the orig xp32 one and the breasts fall, replaced the xml with the orig and they fall, can you give me an idea of how much further they fall with my xml? Post a pic maybe of my xml and the orig? Use the original XP32 skeleton so we are on the same page, you will need to restart the game for the skeleton. You don't need to quit the game as far as I know for the xml, you should just be able to reload and it re-reads the xml.

Maybe I need to save before I kill an npc. I'll try that in case it's baked into the save.

edit: OK, it's the  skeleton_female.hkx file, if I replace it with the one from  "00 Skeleton Rig HDT" directory from the [skeleton]XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar50].7z file, I have no problem. I tried to re-run FNIS but it's spitting in writing to the samba share that Skyrim lives on but all the animations still work fine without running it.

Oh and use this attached xml, there was a setting that was not consistent across both breasts with the original, it wasn't much but they should be the same.

You can use the skeleton with scaled breasts in the first post too, I tested it with that.

Anyway use that hkx from xp32 for hdt and let me know how it goes for you..

edit2: The xml file in the first post has been replaced with the one that was attached here. Use that one, removing this one. Everything is now in the first post.

Wow, thank you very much. Great work.

All we need to see, if at all possible would be belly support. :)

I just tried with JFF but i failed horribly. Breast swung to the right into infinity :(

Keep up the good work.

I don't use a body with belly support so I couldn't test it. If there is an xml with just belly support it wouldn't be hard to add that, but you'd be on your own as far as how well it works.

I just replace the skeleton with the orig xp32 one and the breasts fall, replaced the xml with the orig and they fall, can you give me an idea of how much further they fall with my xml? Post a pic maybe of my xml and the orig? Use the original XP32 skeleton so we are on the same page, you will need to restart the game for the skeleton. You don't need to quit the game as far as I know for the xml, you should just be able to reload and it re-reads the xml.

Maybe I need to save before I kill an npc. I'll try that in case it's baked into the save.

edit: OK, it's the  skeleton_female.hkx file, if I replace it with the one from  "00 Skeleton Rig HDT" directory from the [skeleton]XP32 Maximum Skeleton [X.93ar50].7z file, I have no problem. I tried to re-run FNIS but it's spitting in writing to the samba share that Skyrim lives on but all the animations still work fine without running it.

Oh and use this attached xml, there was a setting that was not consistent across both breasts with the original, it wasn't much but they should be the same.

You can use the skeleton with scaled breasts in the first post too, I tested it with that.

Anyway use that hkx from xp32 for hdt and let me know how it goes for you..

THX :) I'll test it when I have time. Right now I'm installing everything again. I upgraded my pc this weekend. (Skyrim- no lags with maximum settings- YAY!)

Archived