Is There A Way To Change Positions During Sex Animation?

Well I mean, is it possible to manually change sexual positions rather than wait for the game to do this on its own? I've found that sometimes my characters do not change their sexual positions at all. In this case if they start out with missionary, doggy, cowgirl or whatever sexual position, they wont change to another position at all and will stay like this till the end. Its weird, it happens to me at times but not everytime, I wonder if there's a way to actually manually alter the sex position if it's not changed automatically?

Also I've noticed that during some sexual animations the male's dick is not actually penetrating into the female's pussy, even if I use the erect version of nude male mod from Nexus. The dick instead is penetrating the gap between the female's legs right below her pussy, I dunno why it happens either. This is evident during a missionary sexual position, but for cowgirl it's not present. I guess it only affects certain positions? Maybe there's something wrong with the textures I use?

yes of course, sex lab has MCM menu (u need SkyUI), in the same menu where game options are, and u can change a lot of things there including setting up hotkeys for things like advancing to next / previous animation, next / prev stage, realigning the actors, manually adjusting their positions or swaping them etc.

umm I tried that and it does not always work, and there was a time that the positions were totally messed up. The problem is, it says that I can move the character up or down using one button, but how do I know if the character is moved up or down? Or do I need to press the shift button to move to the opposite direction?

the low reliability of catching key presses is an engine limitation i think, u gotta keep holding the key longer sometimes. boosting papyrus resource access might help, so does ditching unused mods and cleaning save

yes, if u also hold opposite-modifier key (shift by default), almost all hotkey effects are reverted. not only shift key. shift AND the mapped key. for example with my mapping :  x = up, shift+x = down; n = next anim, shift+n = prev anim.

all your position adjustments are saved, so next time u don't have to do that. unless u reset it. if the actors positions are totally messed up, u might wanna change the offsets in sslAnimationDefaults.psc source file, but u need to recompile. if u do a big position change in game, u might eventually hit a barrier, which allows u to move no longer. swap to other actor and move him in opposite way then.

Archived