Realvision Enb Crashes To Desktop

So, I'm really having trouble with RealVision. I had it installed, and it worked perfectly. I decided to do a clean install for my new character and re-install all my mods. I installed like 50 mods, and then I installed RealVision(B, Full). When I started the game, it directly crashed to desktop. I didn't know what caused it, so I did a clean install again. I only installed to required mods(Climates of Tamriel and Enhanced Light and FX). I installed RealVision, but again it crashed when I started Skyrim. I tried the A, B and C version of RealVision, all crashed. I decided to give up and I installed Sharpshooter. I played for a while(From level 1-15 or something), and the game worked fine(now with like a 100 mods installed). But I really wanted RealVision, so I de-installed Sharpshooter ENB en retried installing RealVision(B, Full). As expected, it crashed. I've attached some pictures of my Load Order, maybe someone can find a problem. I don't know what the problem is, but maybe someone can tell me, so I can fix it.

- I'm currently using SKSE

- Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPref.ini are set to Read-only

- I use Nexus Mod Manager to install my mods(I installed RealVision manually however)

- I used to d3d9.dll and ENBHost.exe from the 0254 version of ENB, wrapper version

- PC Specs: 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX 570, Intel i5 3,2 GHz, Windows 8.1

post-203497-0-00111900-1399364490_thumb.png

post-203497-0-66992000-1399364492_thumb.png

post-203497-0-11123400-1399364497_thumb.png

The enblocal.ini was not the problem, but about 5 minutes after I posted this, I did find out what the problem was: DirectX. I guess I had an outdated version. I installed DirectX 11 and RealVision works. Great, finally I can enjoy Skyrim again.

Archived