Sexlab Not Showing In Mcm

Hi, 

I have been searching this forum and nearly every topic that is related to this, but I found no working fix.

I've got RCOTS installed, but I am pretty sure that this isn't the problem, I tried it with all RCOTS-Mods deactivated and it changed nothing.

I followed all installation instructions, I've got the right versions (or newer ones) running on all requirements. 

When I start into the game the MCM only displays the SkyUI-Menu, when I type in the "setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1"-command it adds the NudeCreatures Menu, but not the SexLabMenu. I first tried using the Random Sex Mod, and had now switched over to the Match Maker mod, which also isn't working at all (when I hit someone with one of the spells it just says "Your spell fizzles and fails to affect [...]").

I did run the GenerateFNISforUsers several times, but it didn't change anything.

My currently installed Mods:

Dawnguard
Dragonborn
HearthFires
FNISSpells
RCOTS-RACES
RaceCompatibility
RCOTS-Armorpack(english)
RCOTS-FriendChildren
Inconsequential NPCs
3DNPC
RCOTS-HostilesNPC
SkyUI
SexLab
Beastiality_NudeBears
Garys_REal_Mare_Horse_Mod
Werewolfes
SexLabMatchMaker
SexLabNudeCreatures
ASX_Spells (DIsabled)
SC07SexLabRandomAttack (Disabled)
StripNPCs (Disabled)

I am sorry if there already is a topic with a working solution to this problem, but I couldn't find it and I've been searching for about 3hrs now...

Dracc

i have the same issue, and i have the latest sl frameworks. i have most of the other sl things and they show up but  frameworks is not  i also get the fizzles  when i use the spells.i have run the tes5 and  the fnis several times.

i have the same issue, and i have the latest sl frameworks. i have most of the other sl things and they show up but  frameworks is not  i also get the fizzles  when i use the spells.i have run the tes5 and  the fnis several times.

Just for a test if you start a brand new character does the menu show up then?

Ok, I updated to the latest version, it didn't change anything. 

I think that SexLab isnt' even running correctly, which is why it wont show up on mcm and why matchmaker is not working. But I have not a single clue about why it is so. 

I really dont want to clean up my install by uninstalling and reinstalling Skyrim itself (I am running it via steam which is gonna make it less complicated), but getting all the mods running again is going to be really annoying (+ i've got adec installed + unp body mods, but I don't know my install-order on these).

Also my NudeCreatures mod seems to not be running right, the Dawnguard-option is deactivated and grayed-out which makes no sense since I've got DG installed and used the dg-version of NudeCreatures.

I think that SexLab isnt' even running correctly, which is why it wont show up on mcm and why matchmaker is not working. But I have not a single clue about why it is so. 

I really dont want to clean up my install by uninstalling and reinstalling Skyrim itself (I am running it via steam which is gonna make it less complicated), but getting all the mods running again is going to be really annoying (+ i've got adec installed + unp body mods, but I don't know my install-order on these).

Also my NudeCreatures mod seems to not be running right, the Dawnguard-option is deactivated and grayed-out which makes no sense since I've got DG installed and used the dg-version of NudeCreatures.

Are you using NMM or MO to install everything with and not doing it manually? Just checking to be sure.

Are you using NMM or MO to install everything with and not doing it manually? Just checking to be sure.

I am installing all my mods manually, I had bad experiences with mod-managers for Skyrim (NMM). 

Just for a test if you start a brand new character does the menu show up then?

Oh my god, yes it's working now, it first says that Sexlab has been installed and a bit later that mcm has registered a new menu...

But it only works on the newly created char.

Oh my god, yes it's working now, it first says that Sexlab has been installed and a bit later that mcm has registered a new menu...

Ok then the problem is you have a fragment of the old sexlab likely or possible something else left in your saved files that is causing a conflict. The reason i say this is the new sexlab completely changed how it did the animations for the MCM menu.

My suggestion to get it to work with the old save is try the Save Game Cleaner tool, it might fix the issue.

Ok then the problem is you have a fragment of the old sexlab likely or possible something else left in your saved files that is causing a conflict. The reason i say this is the new sexlab completely changed how it did the animations for the MCM menu.

My suggestion to get it to work with the old save is try the Save Game Cleaner tool, it might fix the issue.

Ok I'm gonna try it, thanks for helping! :)

all of it has been reloaded. i got it all going i really did not want to start a new character.

Least you got it working and stuff. I know it sucks to remake characters but sadly it is the price we all must sometimes pay for using mods. I mean look at Gopher a mod maker and a programer and even he lost his character Stiv to mods. Just happens to all of us sometimes.

Glad it is working for you now on a new character at least.

Archived