Sexlab Animations 'nonexistant'

Soooo,

I've , recently installed Sexlab, and ontop on that various other mods, which all in all work with one rather huge exception, Sexlab has No animations,

Im having the lates Version of it and FNIS[Yes , in the correct Folder].

Screenshot#1 Is what it(FNIS) tells me, Obviously I have tried to simply uncheck the Gender Specific animations but, No simply Checking the Animation editor Within MCM/Sexlab tells me Zero animations there and the result ingame is pretty obvious, Nothing happens.

Now Why im thinking that I've dont most of the installation of everything right is that the character is actually nude, all the ZaZ animations work and sexlab even displays sperm on the character(slept on the altar/bed in the Temple of dibella with the sisterhood mod-> sperm)

As far as my skeleton goes im using  XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS

EHr I tried both ways, Installing via NMM (Yes I unchecked that it doesnt read readme's) and manually goin for it.

Pretty much, before I started tryin to fix that Issue I pretty much followed the post "

Getting Started with SexLab - How to install SexLab and its requirements"

I know Im probably not giving all the information needed but will gladly provide anything needed to solve this @.@

post-414845-0-78101300-1398831492_thumb.png

post-414845-0-15958800-1398831500_thumb.png

so you don't have any animations installed? did you follow ALL of these?

MAKE SURE YOU MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR SEXLAB TO WORK.

Required:

Strongly Suggested:

You checked your debug log, meet the minimum requirements, and still are clueless of where to start figuring it out? Lets move on to suggestions then.

1. Run BOSS to ensure correctness of your load order
  2. Ensure you are using the newest version of FNIS, currently version 4.0.2
  3. Run GenerateFNISforUsers and ensure you have any applicable patches checked.
    • If you have even a modestly modified install of Skyrim; chances are you at least have a custom animation skeleton, which requires you check enable "SKELETON Arm Fix" patch
  4. Click the big yellow button that says "Update FNIS Behavior" and wait for abit to let it finish, it may appear frozen for a short while during this process.
    • Ensure you see the lines "Reading SexLab ..." and "Reading SexLabCreature ..." after it finishes
    • Ensure FNIS didn't output any important errors in the box after finishing as well.
  5. Now load Skyrim after ensuring FNIS is being run properly and try triggering an animation again.

I have all the required things for sexlab and BOSS also tells me everything's in order.

Now what I did Notice is That after I "update Fnis behavior" the Line "reading Sexlab, isnt there,, Only "Reading SexLabCreatures" (As shown In the Screenshot in the Original post.

honestly, i am getting sleepy. :) if i keep forcing myself to stay awake....... there is no telling what kind of havoc will be wreaked on your install. you may have to wait a little while, but there are PLENTY of gurus on here who try to help. i just been here for about 14 hours now and it's time to call it quits. sorry.

I just solved it I guess, I've read in a few topics that  starting a new game may helps, it didnt in any of those cases but in mine.. At least they're appearing in the MCM now,,, just gotta go trough the intro to see if they work... aaaand they do, good then it appears this issue to have solved itself...So Im havin 1 save-file running with the anims and one without it at least somethin

Archived