Bodyslide help?

banshe

So I quite enjoy the tool bodyslide, as most do I imagine, to make somewhat realistic and proportional bodies at different weights for females in my game. But recently I ran into a small conundrum. As seen in the picture bellow, the body I've created in bodyslide, along with the XP32 Skelleton (I'll explain this in a moment) leads to this strange, almost entirely flat areola, where as in bodyslide, it has the soft curvature that follows along with the breast's, at least according to bodyslide's preview screen.

jZNNzyF.jpg

(Weight at .5, the 'sudden flat' effect becomes more visible the larger the breasts are)

I mentioned the XP32 skelleton as relevant because this suddenly came up when I was using Ningheim race, which has its own folder structure and was using a different skelleton right up to the moment that I copy/pasted the XP32 skelleton files from the base folders into the Ningheim race's (previously, the body of the Ningheim always showed differences from what I'd make in bodyslide and what would appear in game, I hadn't figured out why until now)

I'm wondering whether I'm simply using bodyslide wrong, or if copying a couple of skelleton files somehow broke the whole thing.

Archived