Creatures aren't working. Help please?

I've been downloading the Sexlab mod and its components following a guide here on Loverslab. I believe I have all the mod and their requirements (SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI, etc.) 

Unfortunately, the game just can't seem to go through with anything that has to do with creatures. Here are some notes I've made...

1. I have FNIS 5.x.x, it's working fine. (I have the Creature Pack along, of course, and when I update behavior, no warnings\errors are given.

2. I manually set "Allow Creature Animations" in the Sexlab framework every time I go into game to test (It's by default set off for me).

3. I have messed with the mod order in my NMM and I 'believe' it is correct (Sexlab framework at the top, followed by other such as Aroused, Defeat, NudeCreatures, etc).

4. EVERYTHING else works. Prostitution, dancing, dialogues, defeat by HUMANS. Only the creatures are giving me a headache (By not working).

I have seen a few threads that relate to the topic, but my main difference versus those threads was that they all concerned only the animations. As for me, I cannot attempt to rape creatures and they WILL NOT even knock my character down (Tested this with both prerequisites and thresholds at 100%, in which case the first hit should knock my character down. Only worked with human NPCs).

Thank you in advance for any ideas\help. 

This is my FNIS output...

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   4/24/2014 5:05:45 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading BeeingFemale V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
No GENDER directory Animations\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

1168 animations for 8 mods successfully included (character)
 290 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

As for my load order... I'm not sure how to post that. Sorry.
But... As for the Sexlab mods that I do have... They go as follow.

- SexLab.esm
- SexLabAroused.esm
- SexLabMatchMaker.esp
- SexLabDefeat.esp
- SexLab Cumshot.esp
- SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
- SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp (I have this one unchecked as I don't have the DG DLC)
- SexLabDangerousNights.esp
- SexLab_Paycrime.esp

With some other mods inbetween that I currently don't believe conflict with anything from Sexlab.

I've been downloading the Sexlab mod and its components following a guide here on Loverslab. I believe I have all the mod and their requirements (SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI, etc.) 

Unfortunately, the game just can't seem to go through with anything that has to do with creatures. Here are some notes I've made...

1. I have FNIS 5.x.x, it's working fine. (I have the Creature Pack along, of course, and when I update behavior, no warnings\errors are given.

2. I manually set "Allow Creature Animations" in the Sexlab framework every time I go into game to test (It's by default set off for me).

3. I have messed with the mod order in my NMM and I 'believe' it is correct (Sexlab framework at the top, followed by other such as Aroused, Defeat, NudeCreatures, etc).

4. EVERYTHING else works. Prostitution, dancing, dialogues, defeat by HUMANS. Only the creatures are giving me a headache (By not working).

I have seen a few threads that relate to the topic, but my main difference versus those threads was that they all concerned only the animations. As for me, I cannot attempt to rape creatures and they WILL NOT even knock my character down (Tested this with both prerequisites and thresholds at 100%, in which case the first hit should knock my character down. Only worked with human NPCs).

Thank you in advance for any ideas\help. 

Are you able to have to use matchmaker to have sex with creatures? By your description it sounds like your trying to use defeat which will not work with creatures in the current SexLab 1.50+

Here's the Load Order. Found it.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Evil Lair of Hydra.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
AzarHair.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
extra encounters.esp=1
GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
MWI - Books.esp=1
MWI - Ingredients.esp=1
MWI - Materials.esp=1
MWI - Potions.esp=1
MWI - Soul Gems.esp=1
Statues.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
SBF All In One Vanilla.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
Darklilith.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=0
SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

(This is after I tried tweaking it, but not sure if I did just messed it up more.)

I just read over the MatchMaker mod again...

I'm slightly more confused now... And feel like I don't actually need Matchmaker... Because the framework provides possibility for creatures as long as you have FNIS Creature Pack, if I'm correct(?) And I have installed the Bestiality Animation Pack as well, which is where the actual animations come from, if I'm correct(?) Defeat, then, is there as a provider of a trigger for the animations to begin, if I'm correct(?) Following this chain of thought, then, I'm starting to feel like MatchMaker is unnecessary? And Defeat is simply not triggering the animations, though I believe it should? 

Can someone fix my train of thought or am I just too far off the beaten path? O_o

Sexlab is just a framework for mods to call up animations and stuff. Defeat currently doesn't seem to be working with the latest sexlab but a new version of it will be out soonish and it will work again.

matchmaker is mostly just a mod people use to check animations to be sure they are working. If you try matchmaker and creatures animation then you know the animations are working fine and so is sexlab. If Defeat is not working then you know the problem is with defeat. For example.

As for the load order I recommend using BOSS to sort it if you are not already. BOSS is not perfect but it gives you a good starting point to fix load order issues and tends to fix most load order issues.

I believe my Defeat and Sexlab are definitely working. I mentioned earlier, everything is fine with the mods EXCEPT the creatures. I must have missed some note that the creatures are not yet implemented in the new version or something. 

I'll try to go about fixing the order asap. Thank you.

I believe my Defeat and Sexlab are definitely working. I mentioned earlier, everything is fine with the mods EXCEPT the creatures. I must have missed some note that the creatures are not yet implemented in the new version or something. 

I'll try to go about fixing the order asap. Thank you.

Defeat does not work with creatures with Sexlab 1.50+ the author of the mod has already stated this. Check creatures with matchmaker So you know your not trouble shooting for no reason.

Yep a lot of mods don't work yet with sexlab 1.5x because it rewrote a lot of stuff and made sexlab better. But the mods are still using the old stuff, so it will be a couple of weeks to a month I imagine before all the mods update and all start working.

Archived