Help skin this body for me plz

skyrimkillmod

thanks for checking it out,  ya to be honest i have no clue how to skin the body my self,  the origonal was from ravensaw

You have to import the .nif into Blender / any other 3D software compatible with .nif files and check the UV mapping (how the texture is stretched onto the body), then accordingly:

1. Adjust the UV map in the mentioned software to fit existing bodies' textures (CBBE, UNP, etc.) and export the body.

OR

2. Export the UV map only and paint the textures yourself in Photoshop/Gimp/etc.

I would personally suggest option #1, but honestly both are super tedious.

Good luck! :)

Huh? Just use the tool i proposed.

Ok, exiting trolling mode... now.

What you need to do is install a full set of textures. This means set must contain 12 textures: 4 for body, 4 for hands and 4 for head. This means three body parts, each part with  texturename.dds, texturename_msn.dds, texturename_s.dds and texturename_sk.dds. Otherwise you will get those hip holes, seams and other unsexy stuff.

Well, head is ok with only three it seems.

Also, for now, you're most interested in 4*femalebody_1*.dds. Installing those will fix problems you have.

trolling mode engaged.

Archived