some help modding 3dSV

Ganen

Hey! so I am pretty single minded about trying to incorporate sounds from this 3d vid http://motherless.com/3573F3A into a voice file for my 3dSV models and if possible a sound effect file in general.

thing is I have literally NO experience in modding sound files or editing sound itself.

the modding sound files I think I got it understood, use a decoder to open up the .txx file, replace the sounds re-encode and replace. fine. problem is to properly replace files I have to learn how to use sony vegas, going slowly there, but on top of that I hit a bigger snag, and that is the source file I downloaded from the video's blog/forum doesnt have separate tracks of sound, so to take out sounds out of it without background music Ill have to learn to take out background music too.

lol I am using Audacity's background noise removal feature but I either need to spend many more afternoons working it out or it isnt working the way I'd like, so my question is, anyone know a method or software for removing background music from single track sound files?

and if possible anyone know a good source of sex sounds ready for modding for me to practice with easier ready to use resources?

Archived