Heavy and Light High Elf Armor missing feet

@Nichoice

You are absolutely right. I cannot believe I uploaded a wrong file for a second time. I guess I'm just exhausted from work.

Anyway' date=' this time should be the right one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8k4w1f4vyyc3jt4

Sorry about that.

[/quote']

LOL i also been wondering why the size is the same as the other mod which is just armor and same file name too, then i guess its just a mistake on ur part so i just chill and waited lol. anyway....

Yeah the light high elf has 2 heads, one is abit angry looking another a bit more peaceful looking. the meshes has head_0 and head2_0

dun worry its no rush, take ur time.

I had to replace one of those extra heads with the castanic armor head since they were conflicting for some silly reason. Thats something else some kind hearted soul could maybe sort out eh? ;)

The castanic armor in question http://115.com/file/bhtaltes

And would also like the dressy looking high elf armor to be changed to light armor, or even just regular cloths. It just doesnt look heavy at all, and probably would suit a mage more.

Apparently I was using a different version, which may explain why there was one head.

Any way, I did a quick edit job with the one downloaded from the author's site.

I retained the names of High Elf whatever, rather than renaming them to sorceress (the last mod I used was a chinese version, which I had to convert back to english. However, since this version is english to begin with, I'll just defer to the author instead).

The armors are reclassified as light, because that makes more sense.

You can smith the armors under ebony as long as you have the material (ebony and moonstone), no perk necessary.

Enjoy.

Edit: Fixed a small issue with tempering.

http://www.mediafire.com/?242kyl82m350y3k

I had to replace one of those extra heads with the castanic armor head since they were conflicting for some silly reason. Thats something else some kind hearted soul could maybe sort out eh? ;)

What type of conflict do you mean?

i dun have the problem neobunny had, i even use the esp from the author's blog just now to be sure and still my craw wizard armor helmet has no problem. Neobunny is your other stuff conflicting with it since its a stand alone mod it shouldnt hav a problem weird....

The only problem i have are these using the original esp

ScreenShot13.jpg

ScreenShot15.jpg

This is after i hijack other ppl esp and corrected the bugged items, all Screenshot taken in one session.

TeraArmors.jpg

oh BTW manuelus thx for your esp files, your work is awesome.

Yes it was that weird hovering head with no neck problem that I had. It seemed to be replacing the castanic head with the first high elf head and it would look like in your picture. The only way I could fix it was to take the castanic head and name it the same as the high elf head and replace it. Or at least thats how I remember it, my memory can be foggy at times. >>;

I'll see if these new esp's of yours fix the problem for me.

Also any chance of getting a non-replacer version of the highric armor? I cant actually find a link to it at moment...

i dun have the problem neobunny had' date=' i even use the esp from the author's blog just now to be sure and still my craw wizard armor helmet has no problem. Neobunny is your other stuff conflicting with it since its a stand alone mod it shouldnt hav a problem weird....

The only problem i have are these using the original esp

ScreenShot15.jpg

This is after i hijack other ppl esp and corrected the bugged items, all Screenshot taken in one session.

TeraArmors.jpg

oh BTW manuelus thx for your esp files, your work is awesome.

whered you get the castanic tera face 1?? its the 1st i saw of it

Of course what we realy want are those Tera armor conversions that fit the CBBE body (or even the CHSBHC body) that the koreans wont share with us on that naver cafe site.

Actually if you look at the preview model of the castanic armor in your inventory you will notice that it has no body, just the strips of armor barely covering it, same with the head part, no face, just hair and horns in preview model. I'd really like someone around here to have a go at making a CBBE/CHSBHC compatable version of the castanic and various high elf bodies. With bouncing breasts of course. ;p