An animation problem!

Backstory to the problem:

Oh I have had a bloody fun time for the last 3 hours trying to mod my Skyrim. After it crashing on my about a thousand times and shuffling around my mods from on to off I am able to get a decent amount of mods I want onto Skyrim. Hooray! I start Skyrim up only to find my entire game is now ruined due to the fact most of the mods had to do with animation.My characters will move but only with their hands at their sides and NOT moving their feet.  After all the frustration, I have decided to swallow my pride of being a self-fixer and ask for help. If any more information is needed I will be happy to provide it.

Attempts to fix this:

Attempt one!: I uninstalled and reinstalled my game WITHOUT adding the mods. I left NMM up but didn't deactivate any mods because I didn't think it mattered. Tried to play the game without the mods and it didn't happen.

Attempt two!: I went under FNIS and activated the generator to get the following:

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   4/13/2014 10:45:07 PM
Skyrim: ??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\FNIS Behavior 5.0.2\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

373 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

I have YET to find out what the one warning is and believe that to be the problem. I have looked at all of my mods and tried deactivating and then using the generator again but got the same warning over and over. 

Now for the list of mods that I have installed and have running. (I have some installed but deactivated but don't think it really matters)

DangerousNights 1.2
SC07SexLabRandomAttack
SexLab Enchantress
Sexlab_Arrosed_V20140124
Sexlab -AmorousAdventures-v1_00
SexLabFramework.v139b
SexWithThieves1.2
SkyUI
FNIS
Calientes Female Body Mod 
Alternate Start Mod
SKSE

Basicly, I am stumped and have no idea how to fix the animations. It may be I don't have something in the requirements for one of the mods or something but at the moment I am just to the point I have to say "Fuck it.." 

Hopefully someone can get back with me to help me out and I'd be forever in your debt!  :D Thanks for reading!

It looks to me that your one warning is from a bad install.If your using nmm activate it the mods list,then open the game folder from nmm look for the tools folder open that ,then run fnis for users from there as admin and don't forget to click yes when asked to make a shortcut.

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<

Generator: C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\FNIS Behavior 5.0.2\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

That is the problem FNIS needs to be in the game directory!  This is where your game should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim  and this is where the FNIS should be  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users   Also you will want a skeleton to help with animations and when you get that don't forget to click the arm patch... and never forget run fnis everytime you add or remove a mod...

Looks like you put FNIS in the wrong spot, go to the FNIS page and follow the exact steps of where you need to place FNIS and then run it from there.

The thing with that is that I actually had to manually install it. It said it couldn't find it and this was the first time that I ran into this problem. I dragged my skyrim out of the steam apps to my desktop and had it install it there. I then put skyrim back into the steamapps. Could this be the problem? If so, how do I fix it?

That is the problem FNIS needs to be in the game directory!  This is where your game should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim  and this is where the FNIS should be  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users   Also you will want a skeleton to help with animations and when you get that don't forget to click the arm patch... and never forget run fnis everytime you add or remove a mod...

I will be sure to run it every new mod I add. I have stated in another comment that I had to manually install FNIS. Is there any skeleton mod that you would recommend? I shall also try to relocate FNIS now.

FNIS has to be run from

Steam/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/GenerateFNISuser.exe

If the exe file is not there and you do not run it from there then it won't work and you will get everyone running around with no animations in a frozen pose like you are getting.

I will be sure to run it every new mod I add. I have stated in another comment that I had to manually install FNIS. Is there any skeleton mod that you would recommend? I shall also try to relocate FNIS now.

I use XP32 Maximum Seleton   also make sure to get all requirements for each mod you have and install them as well but first fix fnis  ;)  You should have had no issues with NMM and FNIS since that is the recommended way to install it???

Thank you all so much for your fast responses and I do believe we have identified the problem! I just ran the .exe file from my skyrim files and it has shown me this.

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   4/13/2014 11:44:18 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

1086 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

Also! I cannot express how thankful I am to all of you. I have tested it out and the annimations are just fine. I love you all ;3;. 

Archived