What is Skyrim's Normal map file for the body?

Mailamea

In Oblivion and Fallout, you just brighten up the alpha to the maximum of the normal map textures (_n.dds)

I have successfully made skyrim characters glossy, not the wet look, not the shinny metal look, real oiled gloss.

Ive changed all character female meshes to have 100gloss, and add an alpha to all textures files with pure white brightness.

Problem is by doing that all female character texture file size poped. so what texture file is the one that only needs a pure white brightness?

so if its so long and hard to understand, if you guys have an idea or question feel free to ask.

Lol :D to shorten what I'm looking for' date=' What is Skyrim's _n.dds file for the body or face texture. Sorry if my post before was too long.

Thanks

[/quote']

femalebody_1_n.dds

or it might be femalebody1_n.dds

one of those

Hey 2pac thanks but are really those skyrims _n i dont really know because what i have right now are the .dds, _msn.dds, _sk.dds, _s.dds

Thanks

Archived