Tamago/Hiyoko club - How will the "child" look?

Tachyon

They'll come out looking like a scaled down version of a normal person, usually using an MBP race, so males will have toned muscles and females will have shaped thighs and breasts, dependent on what bodies you use.  I'm afraid I don't have a screenshot to post, but to get an idea, just open the console, click a random npc and type "setscale 0.5".  That would be about right, maybe a little taller.  I'm still not entirely sure how facial features are decided, though.  I think it goes for some kind of middle ground between the parent's facial sliders or something, but don't quote me on that.

^Basically that.  Like I said before, no clue how the faces get chosen, but as Renax stated, the end result's usually not pretty.  One thing you could do is save around the time you expect the child and then just load each time you don't like the look of them.  Facial appearance and hair style will be generated on birth, so it will change each time.  Gender and race are decided before birth, I'd guess at the time of contraception, so those will remain, but their faces can be messed with that much at least.  Unless you plan to love your terrifying child no matter how they look, and trust me, a lot of them are faces only a mother could love.

• 3 weeks later...

I think that one was simply titled "Romance Mod" (Translated from French, maybe they wanted to keep the English title simple).  That was a decent one.  I don't know if I prefer that one's system or the Tamago/Hiyoko system.  With this, the child can at least be made a follower and have a practical purpose if you have companion mods.  With Morrowind's one, it was just an inventory item that produced a crying noise once in a while, but at least it didn't get in the way of your arrows.

Archived