Brutal Doom

Spectre_15

Im sure any current Doom player has heard of Brutal Doom.  It's got two reps: it's for wimps who cant handle the original Doom, or it's a hell of a lot harder and more fun that the original.  Me?  I say its a hell of a lot harder, with increased damage dealt by enemies, immense splash increases, reloading, certain weapons now causing recoil, weapon balance, and enemy changes.  I've been playing this so much that, if it was a stand-alone game, it'd be my favorite game of all time, taking the trophy from Doom 2.  Has anyone else played Brutal Doom?  It's so much fun, in my opinion, and I plan on converting my entire Youtube channel into a Brutal Doom playthrough channel.

When you download Brutal Doom, you also get a folder with "mutators", which I havent played with much.  However, using the iconboss.wad mutator, this is the new final level, since the original Icon of Sin is way too easy, in my opinion.

xZeFcY2.png

Archived