Help me; Pregnancy makes my boobs elongated (UNPB)

doktorfranki

Hello everyone. I'm new in here, so sorry if I posted this in wrong place.

I'm using B3lisario's UNPB pregnant body. I solved the infamous "flattend boobs" glitch by installing HDT Physics Extension and a modified XP32's skeleton with HDT support. My tits are no longer flattened or hollowed when I'm not pregnant. However, I've got another problem when I tested pregnancy. As the title says, My boobs are deformed and elongated. Does anyone have suffered or solved the same issue? I've also tried UNPB+PREGNANCY 3D Labia, and some other personally made "B3lisario's body fix", and got all the same "elephant nose" boobs.

post-50619-0-55164100-1396678482_thumb.jpg

I too have had a some-what similar issue and I think it has something to do with the Breast01 bone in the skeleton.  I'm still new to modding so not really knowing what I'm doing, - as a test - I deleted both Breast01 (left + right) bones and that appeared to fix the breast growing funky, just like yours.  However, I think the Breast01 bones are required for TBBP to work properly and some of the TBBP armors actually looked a little distorted for me after performing that test.  I'm not 100% sure, but I thought I read something about the Breast01 bone being a child and it grows at the same rate as the other breast bones when a script calls for the growth.

Or...I could be just rambling on as I'm still a noob at this stuff :)

I too have had a some-what similar issue and I think it has something to do with the Breast01 bone in the skeleton.  I'm still new to modding so not really knowing what I'm doing, - as a test - I deleted both Breast01 (left + right) bones and that appeared to fix the breast growing funky, just like yours.  However, I think the Breast01 bones are required for TBBP to work properly and some of the TBBP armors actually looked a little distorted for me after performing that test.  I'm not 100% sure, but I thought I read something about the Breast01 bone being a child and it grows at the same rate as the other breast bones when a script calls for the growth.

Or...I could be just rambling on as I'm still a noob at this stuff :)

Do you mean removing NPC Breast01 node from body mesh with Nifskope? I tried, but it caused CTD on loading screen... :(

By the way, I found a suspicious behavior on my tits when laying eggs with Estrus Chaurus. When Chaurus injects eggs into my character, nothing strange happens. Belly and tits grows normally. At the first stage of egg laying animation, everything is all right. However, when the animation proceeds to the final stage, my tits suddenly expand and breast milk fall from far above my body.

post-50619-0-73892600-1396692232_thumb.jpg

What I did was remove those bones from my skeleton / mesh(?).  I think you may or may not have to re-run FNIS update afterwords.  For me, this worked...but perhaps you have some characters in the area of your save that have other meshes/armors that are not compatible without that node?  We would have to dig deeper to see what you have loaded in your game I suppose.

As far as Estrus Charurs, I think I read that the author actually coded something in the script to leave the breast01 nodes alone when breast growth happens....but I would double check their support thread for more info on that mod.  I used to use it, but it got crazy in some places with lots of bugs. :D

Hello everyone. I'm new in here, so sorry if I posted this in wrong place.

I'm using B3lisario's UNPB pregnant body. I solved the infamous "flattend boobs" glitch by installing HDT Physics Extension and a modified XP32's skeleton with HDT support. My tits are no longer flattened or hollowed when I'm not pregnant. However, I've got another problem when I tested pregnancy. As the title says, My boobs are deformed and elongated. Does anyone have suffered or solved the same issue? I've also tried UNPB+PREGNANCY 3D Labia, and some other personally made "B3lisario's body fix", and got all the same "elephant nose" boobs.

Be careful with those you might poke someones eye out.

What I did was remove those bones from my skeleton / mesh(?).  I think you may or may not have to re-run FNIS update afterwords.  For me, this worked...but perhaps you have some characters in the area of your save that have other meshes/armors that are not compatible without that node?  We would have to dig deeper to see what you have loaded in your game I suppose.

As far as Estrus Charurs, I think I read that the author actually coded something in the script to leave the breast01 nodes alone when breast growth happens....but I would double check their support thread for more info on that mod.  I used to use it, but it got crazy in some places with lots of bugs. :D

FNIS update it was. After that I could successfully load the saved game without getting CTD or endless loading screen. Tinkering with the skeleton ended up with much more elongated boobs however. :-/

I started to think that switching to CBBE would be an easier way to get rid of those alien parasites living in my boobs... or I'm gonna really poke someone's eye out with them.

post-50619-0-67933100-1396845162_thumb.jpg

Archived